Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno f5

My tecno f5 stuck at the white tecno fone... Help me witout using pc bcos since I change d changin port the system don't recognise the but it still boot into recovery mode

(04-30-2015, 11:14 PM)Oluwapo Wrote: My tecno f5 stuck at the white tecno fone... Help me witout using pc bcos since I change d changin port the system don't recognise the but it still boot into recovery mode

1. how did the phone get bricked?
2. supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
It restart if I click on the non root app like opera ,ucweb so I decide to do hard. Rest. Its now worsen the case if I on the phone it will immediately off back ... So I tried the recovery mode. Wipe factory that when it stuck at the [email protected]
(05-01-2015, 08:02 AM)Oluwapo Wrote: It restart if I click on the non root app like opera ,ucweb so I decide to do hard. Rest. Its now worsen the case if I on the phone it will immediately off back ... So I tried the recovery mode. Wipe factory that when it stuck at the [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
There is a problem after changin the chargin port usb no longer connect to pc... Any other option
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2015, 02:01 PM by hovatek. )
(05-01-2015, 12:10 PM)Oluwapo Wrote: There is a problem after changin the chargin port usb no longer connect to pc... Any other option
sorry, forgot that in the last reply. is it stock recovery or clockworkod?
Cwm recovery is still available
(05-01-2015, 02:03 PM)Oluwapo Wrote: Cwm recovery is still available

you need to get a cwm backup then. can you get access to a working F5?

I can't get access to a tecno f5 over... Can u help me with it
I can't get access to a tecno f5 over... Can u help me with it or maybe I ask on nairaland