Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] no booting

Dear All.I have an infinix X403 i encourted a problem this even the phone was unusually slow and almost all applications i open auto close so i decided to reset the phone by going to setting>backup and set> selecting erase all date...i have done this before to get it back to factory setting and it worked just right but this time round that did not happen after going through the erase process when the infinix logo came the android OS failed to load.and its been stack there since.dont know what next to do..i tried factory restore by holding down power+volume down still with no success..am now desperate for a solution
Thank you

(05-01-2015, 11:01 AM)jaybean167 Wrote: Dear All.I have an infinix X403 i encourted a problem this even the phone was unusually slow and almost all applications i open auto close so i decided to reset the phone by going to setting>backup and set> selecting erase all date...i have done this before to get it back to factory setting and it worked just right but this time round that did not happen after going through the erase process when the infinix logo came the android OS failed to load.and its been stack there since.dont know what next to do..i tried factory restore by holding down power+volume down still with no success..am now desperate for a solution
Thank you

format the sd card > slot it back in > repeat the factory reset. if it persists, supply a gmail address for the stock backup
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Alright sir, i will try that now
please it didn't work, here is the gmail. [email protected]
(05-01-2015, 01:01 PM)jaybean167 Wrote: please  it didn't work, here is the gmail. [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)