Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] SONY XPERIA LT26i FRP REMOVAL
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] SONY XPERIA LT26i FRP REMOVAL

[Downloads] SONY XPERIA LT26i FRP REMOVAL

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Ajopelola
Ajopelola
Ajopelola
20-09-2019, 08:22 AM

Please help out with ways to remove password and Frp on Sony Xperia Lt26i

Phone got stalled at Sony logo after failed attempt with password.
.jpg
IMG_3952.jpg
Size: 132.83 KB / Downloads: 19

Sent from my iPhone using Hovatek Forum
olakunal
olakunal
olakunal
20-09-2019, 10:09 AM
If you want to remove a forgotten password on your Jellybean Android phone (or lower) then you can Hard Reset the Sony Xperia S LT26i following these steps. FRP was launched in Android 5(lollipop) or later devices which is not supported on your phone.

First turn off your SONY Xperia smartphone.

Remove any SIM card and SD card on your Smartphone.

Press and Hold Power key, Vol+ key, and Camera key 10 seconds until you see the SONY logo then release all keys to enter the recovery mode.

Use Vol – key to select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.

Use Vol- the key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm.

Wait until factory reset is complete, select reboot system now and press Power key to reboot.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-09-2019, 11:43 AM
(20-09-2019, 08:22 AM)Ajopelola ...
Phone got stalled at Sony logo after failed attempt with password.

are you saying that your phone won't boot into homescreen after a successful factory reset?
if yes, then flash firmware
download @ https://samsony.net/en/mobiles/LT26I/download/143
flash using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12215.html
Ajopelola
Ajopelola
Ajopelola
20-09-2019, 10:06 PM
Thanks olakunal and X3non. I just tried steps on the hard reset. Phone still won't boot into home screen. Phone had never been hard reset successfully. The kids of the owner imputed wrong password many times. Thereafter it didn't boot into home screen.

I'll try out the flash link X3non and give a feedback.

Ajopelola
Ajopelola
Ajopelola
29-09-2019, 04:09 PM

Flash firmware I got from the link you gave me is customized for India and I couldn't get another flash firmware on Lt 26i through other links. The phone is made in China-You guys think this flash firmware will help.

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-09-2019, 11:02 AM
(29-09-2019, 04:09 PM)Ajopelola Flash firmware I got from the link you gave me is customized for India and I couldn't get another flash firmware on Lt 26i through other links. The phone is made in China-You guys think this flash firmware will help.

you can flash it only you'll get india customizations, if you can find china (cn) firmware then good you can use that instead or generic world (no customization) @ https://dfiles.ru/files/irynq72v1 or https://yadi.sk/d/g8bovb5e8NL0C
Ajopelola
Ajopelola
Ajopelola
30-09-2019, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the help. I'll sure give a feedback.

Ajopelola
Ajopelola
Ajopelola
15-10-2019, 09:52 AM
Hi guys,I still need a sure Sony Xperia Lt26i firmware(generic or China) Or link. I'm unable to get them through the links given me. Most links I tried led to google drive zip file which I wasn't able to download. More so,the file is tagged by "Google unable to scan file for virus...download anyway". And if there another way to fix the phone problem without a flash please let me know.

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
15-10-2019, 06:02 PM
(15-10-2019, 09:52 AM)Ajopelola Hi guys,I still need a sure Sony Xperia Lt26i firmware(generic or China) Or link. I'm unable to get them through the links given me. Most links I tried led to google drive zip file which I wasn't able to download. More so,the file is tagged by "Google unable to scan file for virus...download anyway". And if there another way to fix the phone problem without a flash please let me know.

Download the firmware @x3non’s reply and flash. It’s not hosted on google drive.
For the files you’re trying to download from google drive; it can be scanned because the file size exceeds the google scanning capability, just click on Download Anyway.

Also, have you tried this bypass method
This post was last modified: 15-10-2019, 06:31 PM by xerxes.
Ajopelola
Ajopelola
Ajopelola
18-10-2019, 04:59 PM

I finally got a firmware Lt26i. Now I'm getting a different outcome from what's in one of the steps from X3non flash guide(see picture)
.jpg
IMG_3981.jpg
Size: 202.04 KB / Downloads: 9

Pages (2): 1 2 Next