Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Windows pc
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Windows pc

Windows pc

mbaziira
mbaziira
mbaziira
23-09-2019, 02:55 PM

Guy help my when i connect any phone to my windows computer to transfer files its detected but does not show in computer it keeps telling mi drivers not installed but some time bac it was working its windows 7

Sent from my TECNO-C7 using Hovatek Mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-09-2019, 05:18 PM
(23-09-2019, 02:55 PM)mbaziira Guy help my when i connect any phone to my windows computer to transfer files its detected but does not show in computer it keeps telling mi drivers not installed but some time bac it was working its windows 7

launch device manager, connect the phone to the PC, enable mtp mode ie copy files
does device manager detect the device and drivers properly installed?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
23-09-2019, 05:24 PM
(23-09-2019, 02:55 PM)mbaziira Guy help my when i connect any phone to my  windows computer to transfer files its detected but does not show in computer it keeps telling mi drivers not installed but some time bac it was working its windows 7

try the fix @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...indows-pc/
mbaziira
mbaziira
mbaziira
26-09-2019, 11:21 AM
Thnx it worked

zouyihui
zouyihui
zouyihui
Enthusiastic Member
09-03-2020, 04:49 AM

If you want to transfer files from your phone to computer, try a third-party program like Coolmuster Android Assistant, if your phone is Android OS based. With its help, you can easily access to files like app, contacts, sms, music, photos, videos, books, call logs and transfer them to window computer via usb cable or wifi connecting. You don't need to root your phone, you just need to enable the usb debugging on it.
mbaziira
mbaziira
mbaziira
09-03-2020, 07:49 AM
(09-03-2020, 04:49 AM)zouyihui If you want to transfer files from your phone to computer, try a third-party program like Coolmuster Android Assistant, if your phone is Android OS based. With its help, you can easily access to files like app, contacts, sms, music, photos, videos, books, call logs and transfer them to window computer via usb cable or wifi connecting. You don't need to root your phone, you just need to enable the usb debugging on it.

Thnx

Sent from my D5503 using Hovatek Mobile