Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android dead Ulefone s10 pro cant flash
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

dead Ulefone s10 pro cant flash

dead Ulefone s10 pro cant flash

drmomin32
drmomin32
drmomin32
25-09-2019, 10:17 AM

Hello friends i am new here. i have a problem with my ulefone s10 pro. after using of 3 month suddenly it shows invalid IMEI then it fixed  by factory reset then after 7 days phone become stuck in ulefone logo and it become dead. not charging not switch on after that i have contact with ulefone custer care by auto repaly they gave some instruction to flash the phone with sp flash tool. i have tried several times to reflash but its showing some error like 1.invalid GPT 2. STATUS_DEVICE_CTRL_EXCEPTION (0xC0050001)and error code 0xC0030008. i have tried different version of SP flash tools but same error. when i am connecting the phone with pc its detected by pc as mtk device in device manager and frequently connected and disconnected. i have download the firmware from ulefone official site provided by email from customer care. i have tried download only  mode, format and download, firmware update also but no result. from customer care they are also not responding. what may be proable cause and whats the solution . help please
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-09-2019, 03:29 PM
(25-09-2019, 10:17 AM)drmomin32 Hello friends i am new here. i have a problem with my ulefone s10 pro. after using of 3 month suddenly it shows invalid IMEI then it fixed  by factory reset then after 7 days phone become stuck in ulefone logo and it become dead. not charging not switch on after that i have contact with ulefone custer care by auto repaly they gave some instruction to flash the phone with sp flash tool. i have tried several times to reflash but its showing some error like 1.invalid GPT 2. STATUS_DEVICE_CTRL_EXCEPTION (0xC0050001)and error code 0xC0030008. i have tried different version of SP flash tools but same error. when i am connecting the phone with pc its detected by pc as mtk device in device manager and frequently connected and disconnected. i have download the firmware from ulefone official site provided by email from customer care. i have tried download only  mode, format and download, firmware update also but no result. from customer care they are also not responding. what may be proable cause and whats the solution . help please
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html for how to fix sp flash tool errors.
What's the phone's build no? If you don't know the build no then get it using Miracle Box method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-09-2019, 10:07 AM
(25-09-2019, 10:17 AM)drmomin32 Hello friends i am new here. i have a problem with my ulefone s10 pro. after using of 3 month suddenly it shows invalid IMEI then it fixed  by factory reset then after 7 days phone become stuck in ulefone logo and it become dead. not charging not switch on after that i have contact with ulefone custer care by auto repaly they gave some instruction to flash the phone with sp flash tool. i have tried several times to reflash but its showing some error like 1.invalid GPT 2. STATUS_DEVICE_CTRL_EXCEPTION (0xC0050001)and error code 0xC0030008. i have tried different version of SP flash tools but same error. when i am connecting the phone with pc its detected by pc as mtk device in device manager and frequently connected and disconnected. i have download the firmware from ulefone official site provided by email from customer care. i have tried download only  mode, format and download, firmware update also but no result. from customer care they are also not responding. what may be proable cause and whats the solution . help please

the emmc chip on the phone is faulty, requires replacement
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-10-2019, 12:10 AM

Attach a full screenshot of the contents of the firmware you downloaded

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.