Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I need help , my Cube t8 plus tablet not starting up .
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

I need help , my Cube t8 plus tablet not starting up .

I need help , my Cube t8 plus tablet not starting up .

cubet8plus
cubet8plus
cubet8plus
25-09-2019, 12:01 PM

hello , i have 3 year old Chinese tablet  stuck on startup loop , 
[b]Model: Cube T8 Plus[/b]
CPU: 64Bit MTK8783 octa core Cortex A53
RAM: 2GB
ROM: 16GB

suddenly its stop working , i have tried hard reset method , recovery mode is not working  and fastboot not working also  . just stuck on startup logo . 
i have found cube official website that have uploaded firmware + drivers + Sp flashtool so i have all data that need to flash my tablet .

Now my question is this 
inside that folder they have howto file That show that YOU have to select  Upgrade  Not Download  ONLY in spflash tool .
but this page  how to use sp flash tool  page shows that you need select to DOWNLOAD ONLY when flash device .

please any one help me out what i have to  select . and its my first time flash device , can any one  check my firmware screenshot that its all files  need . thanks
This post was last modified: 25-09-2019, 12:04 PM by cubet8plus.
Attached Files
.jpg
1.JPG
Size: 53.57 KB / Downloads: 4
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-09-2019, 03:07 PM
(25-09-2019, 12:01 PM)cubet8plus hello , i have 3 year old Chinese tablet  stuck on startup loop , 

suddenly its stop working , i have tried hard reset method , recovery mode is not working  and fastboot not working also  . just stuck on startup logo . 
i have found cube official website that have uploaded firmware + drivers + Sp flashtool so i have all data that need to flash my tablet .

Now my question is this 
inside that folder they have howto file That show that YOU have to select  Upgrade  Not Download  ONLY in spflash tool .
but this page  how to use sp flash tool  page shows that you need select to DOWNLOAD ONLY when flash device .

please any one help me out what i have to  select . and its my first time flash device , can any one  check my firmware screenshot that its all files  need . thanks

the only difference is Firmware Upgrade can format the phone's bootloader before installing the firmware (which may result to dead phone) and Download only will only replace the firmware on your phone with the one you're installing.
So it is advisable you use Download only when flashing the firmware.
Also, you have to take note does the firmware build you want to flash match with the phone's current build no.
Get your phone's build no using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html
This post was last modified: 25-09-2019, 03:12 PM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-10-2019, 11:48 PM
(25-09-2019, 12:01 PM)cubet8plus hello , i have 3 year old Chinese tablet  stuck on startup loop , 

Now my question is this 

To buttress @innagee's point. Download Only is the safer of the two options but if you're certain you have the right firmware then you can go with Firmware Upgrade

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.