Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Scatter Loading file loads on SP flashtool but invalid on Infinix flashtool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Scatter Loading file loads on SP flashtool but invalid on Infinix flashtool

Scatter Loading file loads on SP flashtool but invalid on Infinix flashtool

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Faustina Takyi
Faustina Takyi
Faustina Takyi
Enthusiastic Member
27-09-2019, 10:02 AM

Hi great people, i require your help for i am facing a big issue. please my infinix hot 4 pro got bricked and after numerous tries of not being successful with the SP flashtool, i decided to use the infinix flashtool. when i loaded the scatter loading file in to SP flashtool, it loaded without any hindrance but if i try that same scatter loading file in the infinix flashtool, it says scatter file is invalid. error 8417. please help me, how can i solve this problem of the infinix flashtool saying invalid to every infinix rom i want to flash?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-09-2019, 04:32 PM
(27-09-2019, 10:02 AM)Faustina Takyi Hi great people, i require your help for i am facing a big issue. please my infinix hot 4 pro got bricked and after numerous tries of not being successful with the SP flashtool, i decided to use the infinix flashtool. when i loaded the scatter loading file in to SP flashtool, it loaded without any hindrance but if i try that same scatter loading file in the infinix flashtool, it says scatter file is invalid. error 8417. please help me, how can i solve this problem of the infinix flashtool saying invalid to every infinix rom i want to flash?

infinix flash tool is an old tool, it wont recognize new scatter file versions
how did your device get bricked in the first place?
attach a full screenshot of sp flash tool and the error message you get when you attempt to flash; upload the image to imgur.com then post the link here
Faustina Takyi
Faustina Takyi
Faustina Takyi
Enthusiastic Member
29-09-2019, 12:06 AM
Please I wanted to get rid of root on my Device & so successfully flashed it with a stock ROM completely different from the original stock ROM on sp flashtool but it was not coming on after the flash. Please I will upload the link like u said. But do u have an idea of why a scatter loading file might work on spflashtool & refuse to load on infinix flashtool?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
29-09-2019, 07:14 PM
(29-09-2019, 12:06 AM)Faustina Takyi Please I wanted to get rid of root on my Device & so successfully flashed it with a stock ROM completely different from the original stock ROM on sp flashtool but it was not coming on after the flash. Please I will upload the link like u said. But do u have an idea of why a scatter loading file might work on spflashtool & refuse to load on infinix flashtool?

if the firmware you flashed with sp flash tool is for your phone's build and flashing was successful then the phone is stuck in flash mode. Try disconnecting/reconnecting the phone's battery before power on or plug to the charger for a few hours.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-09-2019, 11:05 AM

(29-09-2019, 12:06 AM)Faustina Takyi ... But do u have an idea of why a scatter loading file might work on spflashtool & refuse to load on infinix flashtool?

already answered this in my previous response
Faustina Takyi
Faustina Takyi
Faustina Takyi
Enthusiastic Member
02-10-2019, 01:23 AM
(29-09-2019, 07:14 PM)innagee
(29-09-2019, 12:06 AM)Faustina Takyi Please I wanted to get rid of root on my Device & so successfully flashed it with a stock ROM completely different from the original stock ROM on sp flashtool but it was not coming on after the flash. Please I will upload the link like u said. But do u have an idea of why a scatter loading file might work on spflashtool & refuse to load on infinix flashtool?

if the firmware you flashed with sp flash tool is for your phone's build and flashing was successful then the phone is stuck in flash mode. Try disconnecting/reconnecting the phone's battery before power on or plug to the charger for a few hours.

Ok sir, i will try and see. but please i would like to know sir, in flash mode when connected to the PC, do you hear disconnection and reconnection sounds?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-10-2019, 02:07 PM
(02-10-2019, 01:23 AM)Faustina Takyi Ok sir, i will try and see. but please i would like to know sir, in flash mode when connected to the PC, do you hear disconnection and reconnection sounds?

usually no, but it's best you carry out the procedure to clear all doubts that the device might be stuck
Faustina Takyi
Faustina Takyi
Faustina Takyi
Enthusiastic Member
04-10-2019, 07:06 AM
please sir, i disconnected and reconnected the battery and it still does not come on. i saw a similar post on XDA developers and it was solved with infinix flashtool. i don't know if you can help me if i post the link. https://forum.xda-developers.com/android...6-t3777737 please that is the link please help me create a scatter loading file for the infinix flashtool if you can.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-10-2019, 10:31 AM
(04-10-2019, 07:06 AM)Faustina Takyi please sir, i disconnected and reconnected the battery and it still does not come on. ...

flashing tool is not the problem here, even if you flash the same firmware with infinix flash tool, it wont change anything
what was the previous build number of your device before you successfully flashed using sp flash tool?
what was the build number of the firmware you flashed successfully?
This post was last modified: 04-10-2019, 10:32 AM by X3non.
Faustina Takyi
Faustina Takyi
Faustina Takyi
Enthusiastic Member
05-10-2019, 04:12 AM

(04-10-2019, 10:31 AM)X3non
(04-10-2019, 07:06 AM)Faustina Takyi please sir, i disconnected and reconnected the battery and it still does not come on. ...

flashing tool is not the problem here, even if you flash the same firmware with infinix flash tool, it wont change anything
what was the previous build number of your device before you successfully flashed using sp flash tool?
what was the build number of the firmware you flashed successfully?

that is the problem now sir, i did not check the build number before flashing the new stock rom on my phone but the new rom i flashed was Infinix_Hot_4_Pro_X5511_MT6737M_IN_V140_20170930 and if i try to flash back that same and so many different romes, rom on SP flashtool it gives me the error 8432. i know how difficult this is but please help me sir.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next