Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Application for Pack and Unpack system.img
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Application for Pack and Unpack system.img

BiggerGames
BiggerGames
BiggerGames
Enthusiastic Member
04-10-2019, 12:15 PM

Try another solution without root, by changing the contents of system.img on ROM X571-H5311A-O-180530V163.zip (Rom on Infinix not 4 pro is based on Oreo)
encountered a problem when unpacking system.img, had a test using:
ImgExtractor made in 2014
MTK_Extractor_V2.6.3 which turned out to be an extractor using ImgExtractor
ext4_unpacker
APT which turned out to be an extractor using ImgExtractor and 7z
URTool
I use Windows 7, when unpack the stopworking application warning window always appears. I have not tried it on Windows 10, but it seems just the same.
Does anyone have an application to pack and unpack system.img
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
04-10-2019, 09:41 PM
(04-10-2019, 12:15 PM)BiggerGames Application for Pack and Unpack system.img
Try another solution without root, by changing the contents of system.img on ROM X571-H5311A-O-180530V163.zip (Rom on Infinix not 4 pro is based on Oreo)
encountered a problem when unpacking system.img, had a test using:
ImgExtractor made in 2014
MTK_Extractor_V2.6.3 which turned out to be an extractor using ImgExtractor
ext4_unpacker
APT which turned out to be an extractor using ImgExtractor and 7z
URTool
I use Windows 7, when unpack the stopworking application warning window always appears. I have not tried it on Windows 10, but it seems just the same.
Does anyone have an application to pack and unpack system.img

this might be from the system.img you're trying to extract, have you tried extracting a different system.img file and see if it shows the same error?
BiggerGames
BiggerGames
BiggerGames
Enthusiastic Member
05-10-2019, 08:45 AM
I think the file is no problem, because I took the file from ROM X571 which can still be used to flash.
and today i have got IMG_Extractor_3.1 which is able to unpack and repack the system.img file, but unfortunately the results of the repack are not valid, the proof is bootlop
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-10-2019, 01:42 PM
(05-10-2019, 08:45 AM)BiggerGames I think the file is no problem, because I took the file from ROM X571 which can still be used to flash.
and today i have got IMG_Extractor_3.1 which is able to unpack and repack the system.img file, but unfortunately the results of the repack are not valid, the proof is bootlop

mount your image in linux or you can try unpacking & repacking using assayed kitchen in windows @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-20497.html