Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android infinix hot 6 not booting
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

infinix hot 6 not booting

infinix hot 6 not booting

oriabure
oriabure
oriabure
07-10-2019, 08:57 PM

Good day,my phone(infinix hot 6) dropped in water, I unpacked the phone and dry but the phone won't charge. I change the battery(got a new one),the phone vibrates when plugged in but does not come on. the interface I have is infix powered by android go. is there any hope for the phone and if any,what can I do.
please i need your advice and suggestions.
thanks
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
08-10-2019, 12:39 AM
(07-10-2019, 08:57 PM)oriabure Good day,my phone(infinix hot 6) dropped in water, I unpacked the phone and dry but the phone won't charge. I change the battery(got a new one),the phone vibrates when plugged in but does not come on. the interface I have is infix powered by android go. is there any hope for the phone and if any,what can I do.
thanks

Have you tried booting the phone to recovery mode and factory reset?
Do you know the phone’s build no and have you tried tried flashing the phone’s build firmware?
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
08-10-2019, 10:10 AM
(07-10-2019, 08:57 PM)oriabure Good day,my phone(infinix hot 6) dropped in water, I unpacked the phone and dry but the phone won't charge. I change the battery(got a new one),the phone vibrates when plugged in but does not come on. the interface I have is infix powered by android go. is there any hope for the phone and if any,what can I do.
thanks

This is a hardware problem. You need to give it more time to dry / clean it properly. Have a hardware expert take a look