Hovatek Forum RULES FAQs & Feedback For those who wish to help out at the Hovatek Forum
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

For those who wish to help out at the Hovatek Forum

For those who wish to help out at the Hovatek Forum

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-05-2015, 10:51 PM

We are deeply grateful to you for being a member of this forum. Thanks to your kudos and knocks , we're getting better and together, we shall build a great community.
Some members were kind enough to point out a very important concern to us. It appears they though that only Hovatek is allowed to post tutorials or solve device problems on this forum.
Team Hovatek is fixated on ensuring that device problems are quickly resolved and needed tutorials are readily available (with videos if need be); We have thus been up and doing.
We will not ban / blacklist any member for posting tutorials or helping to solve device problems on this Forum. We learn from you just as much as you learn from us so all help is warmly welcomed because we couldnt possibly know it all.
Please, don't hesitate to ask us any questions you might have regarding posting tutorials or helping to solve device problems on the Hovatek Forum.
Special thanks to those forum members who've been very helpful; the likes (in no particular order) of Droidmobitech, Androgen, Olang, Kay4dam69, Spondulix, Djbadosky, Tlord, Hydronetboss, Satin, Emmaus, Alba ... and all those we forgot to mention.
We're also thankful to all our members. We'll work hard to right our wrongs and keep improving just to put that smile on your face.

Signed
Team Hovatek
This post was last modified: 09-07-2018, 12:35 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
arifabdi
arifabdi
arifabdi
22-07-2017, 01:13 PM
Camera problem

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Hovatek Forum
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-07-2017, 02:16 PM
(22-07-2017, 01:13 PM)arifabdi Camera problem

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Hovatek Forum

Wrong section.
Create a thread @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-76.html
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Evannstenny
Evannstenny
Evannstenny
28-10-2017, 10:45 AM
(02-05-2015, 10:51 PM)hovatek We are deeply grateful to you for being a member of this forum. Thanks to your kudos and knocks , we're getting better and together, we shall build a great community.
Some members were kind enough to point out a very important concern to us. It appears they though that only Hovatek is allowed to post tutorials or solve device problems on this forum.
Team Hovatek is fixated on ensuring that device problems are quickly resolved and needed tutorials are readily available (with videos if need be); We have thus been up and doing.
We will not ban / blacklist any member for posting tutorials or helping to solve device problems on this Forum. We learn from you just as much as you learn from us so all help is warmly welcomed because we couldnt possibly know it all.
Please, don't hesitate to ask us any questions you might have regarding posting tutorials or helping to solve device problems on the Hovatek Forum.
Special thanks to those forum members who've been very helpful; the likes (in no particular order) of X3non, Droidmobitech, Androgen, Olang, Kay4dam69, Spondulix, Djbadosky, Tlord, Hydronetboss, Satin, Emmaus ... and all those we forgot to mention.
We're also thankful to all our members. We'll work hard to right our wrongs and keep improving just to put that smile on your face.

Signed
Team Hovatek

Yea Hovatek, you are very much welcome. I wish I could be an expert just like you guys, though am learning and I believe I will be someday.
I really hope to be very 'contributive' to this forum soon. You guys are really doing me proud. Thumbs up!!!
sixstails0075
sixstails0075
sixstails0075
Respected Member
09-07-2018, 05:18 AM

(28-10-2017, 10:45 AM)Evannstenny
(02-05-2015, 10:51 PM)hovatek We are deeply grateful to you for being a member of this forum. Thanks to your kudos and knocks , we're getting better and together, we shall build a great community.
 Special thanks to those forum members who've been very helpful; the likes (in no particular order) of X3non, Droidmobitech, Androgen, Olang, Kay4dam69, Spondulix, Djbadosky, Tlord, Hydronetboss, Satin, Emmaus ... and all those we forgot to mention.

Signed
Team Hovatek

Yea Hovatek, you are very much welcome. I wish I could be an expert just like you guys, though am learning and I believe I will be someday.
I really hope to be very 'contributive' to this forum soon. You guys are really doing me proud. Thumbs up!!!

Thank You Team Hovatek for not  ignoring all my trhead answering my question/problem youre the real people guys!!! not like other site always asking for donation hard to downloads files etc. so keep up the good work guys and MORE POWER TO THE TEAM.... Smile
esia
esia
esia
18-07-2020, 08:18 AM
(02-05-2015, 10:51 PM)hovatek We will not ban / blacklist any member for posting tutorials or helping to solve device problems on this Forum.

But it accidentally happened to me yesterday, which is why this my very last post and people can look for my no-nonsense tutorials on mtk-easy-su elsewhere. I had account ban, IP ban and all posts deleted for good, though this was merely an accident. But all postings are goners. google-cache was 4 days old, so no help there. I am not after repeating this experience, so bye, bye.
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
01-03-2022, 05:41 PM
Am very happy that team hovatek has taking this into consideration,now the forum keep getting better .those turtural that we have and were unable to post them due to restrictions has been solve .