Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Hard bricked oppo R6007
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Hard bricked oppo R6007

[Please help] Hard bricked oppo R6007

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
29-10-2019, 12:14 PM

Hi guys. I was trying to put play store in oppo R6007 which is a chinese android having color os based on android 4.4.
I tried to install Gapss but the Gapss kept crashing and giving the message « unfortunately google play store have stopped »
So i tried to hard reset it from recovery when it was done. The phone was stuck at booting.
I downloaded 3 different stock roms to flash it using msm download tool.
I have followed the procedures as describe in the rom. When hold vol up then connect usb. The phone is detected and when i press the start button it start flashing the phone disconnects then reconnects. I don’t know what to do now. Please help me

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Daniel009
Daniel009
Daniel009
29-10-2019, 12:52 PM
I am having a problem in creating the gionee amigo account on my gionee GN5005
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
29-10-2019, 12:53 PM
(29-10-2019, 12:52 PM)Daniel009 I am having a problem in creating the gionee amigo account on my gionee GN5005

Bro this is not your thread. Create another thread to be helped

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-10-2019, 12:16 AM
(29-10-2019, 12:14 PM)alimalamm Hi guys. I was trying to put play store in oppo R6007 which is a chinese android having color os based on android 4.4.
I tried to install Gapss but the Gapss kept crashing and giving the message « unfortunately google play store have stopped »
So i tried to hard reset it from recovery when it was done. The phone was stuck at booting.
I have followed the procedures as describe in the rom. When hold vol up then connect usb. The phone is detected and when i press the start button it start flashing the phone disconnects then reconnects. I don’t know what to do now. Please help me

try holding both vol down + vol up before connecting it to the PC
which recovery does your device have presently? stock or twrp?
from recovery mode, can you boot the device into fastboot? if yes, is the bootloader unlocked?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-10-2019, 12:18 AM

(29-10-2019, 12:52 PM)Daniel009 I am having a problem in creating the gionee amigo account on my gionee GN5005

this is someone else's thread, create a new thread for your device issue
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
30-10-2019, 06:34 AM
(30-10-2019, 12:16 AM)X3non
(29-10-2019, 12:14 PM)alimalamm Hi guys. I was trying to put play store in oppo R6007 which is a chinese android having color os based on android 4.4.

which recovery does your device have presently? stock or twrp?
from recovery mode, can you boot the device into fastboot? if yes, is the bootloader unlocked?

It has stock recovery. But the phone wouldn’t switch on. The screen is just black

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-10-2019, 10:37 AM
(30-10-2019, 06:34 AM)alimalamm It has stock recovery. But the phone wouldn’t switch on. The screen is just black

what about this?
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
30-10-2019, 10:56 AM
Yeah i did that too but it still fails during flashing. I have use 3 different programs to flash it.
Qfil
Msm download tool
Miracle. Box

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-10-2019, 04:28 PM
(30-10-2019, 10:56 AM)alimalamm Yeah i did that too but it still fails during flashing. I have use 3 different programs to flash it.
Qfil
Msm download tool
Miracle. Box

ensure to install qualcomm drivers @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16965.html
launch device manager on the PC, hold both vol down + vol up then connect the phone to the PC and check what it gets detected in device manager as
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-11-2019, 08:56 AM

Have you tried with TWRP and this https://www.hovatek.com/blog/your-androi...asy-steps/

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next