Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] non removeable battery - bootloop
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] non removeable battery - bootloop

[Please help] non removeable battery - bootloop

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-11-2019, 11:04 AM

(19-11-2019, 03:24 PM)হাই ইটস মি ...so, if any of you gyz know why is this STUPID Deep Flash Cable is not able to put my device in EDL. plz let me know

its either the cable is fake (ie regular usb cable sold under the pretense that its a deep flash cable), you can confirm if the cable isn't fake by testing it on a device known to work with deep flash cable e.g rmn3 OR that the deep flash cable isn't able to get rmn7 into edl mode. anyways, i doubt if deep flash cable works on any of the latest xiaomi devices
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-11-2019, 09:13 AM
(19-11-2019, 03:24 PM)হাই ইটস মি to put my device in EDL mode, i bought a special cable name - DEEP FLASH CABLE. 

if deep flash cables fail my device, then i will run for manufacture (the one from whom i bought this rn7) and they might use TestPoint. but this is last step. cause i dont wanna disamble my rn7, when there might a option to flash device by Deep Cable (its been only 2 months of rn7. cost lotta price Sleepy )

so, if any of you gyz know why is this STUPID Deep Flash Cable is not able to put my device in EDL. plz let me know

just use testpoint

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4