Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lost root on tecno phantom z

Hae guys am Emmanuel from Kenya I rooted my tecno phantom z then installed xposed framework modules then they were creating some issues with the phones user interface so I had just to do a factory reset then its like I lost root in the process because root apps don't function.what do I do. Please help.i need root back av tried to reroot but it doesn't work...Help

Sent from my TECNO-A7 using Hovatek mobile

(05-03-2015, 06:11 PM)manuxdwayne Wrote: Hae guys am Emmanuel from Kenya I rooted my tecno phantom z then installed xposed framework modules then they were creating some issues with the phones user interface so I had just to do a factory reset then its like I lost root in the process because root apps don't function.what do I do. Please help.i need root back av tried to reroot but it doesn't work...Help

please note that posts made in the wrong section might be ignored
How did you root the phone and is the super user app still in your app drawer?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Yeah the super user app is still in my apps drawer its kinguser but it doesn't work it keeps telling me "repairing root"counts some percent up to 20% then fails

I rooted via kingroot one click method..

(05-03-2015, 10:17 PM)manuxdwayne Wrote: I rooted via kingroot one click method..

try re-rooting and see if the green tick apears
I have tried rerooting with King root but the phone just reboots and there is no change or is there something am supposed to do first...???

(05-04-2015, 10:32 AM)manuxdwayne Wrote: I have tried rerooting with King root but the phone just reboots and there is no change or is there something am supposed to do first...???

uninstall then re-install Kinguser
I have just tried uninstalling kinguser and installing it again but it keeps saying does not have roott access and cannot upgrade..

Is there a way i can send screen shots. I have posted some in your what's app page.. I have used king user it doesn't work.. Installing and uninstalling

(05-04-2015, 04:52 PM)manuxdwayne Wrote: Is there a way i can send screen shots. I have posted some in your what's app  page.. I have used king user it doesn't work.. Installing and uninstalling

upload the pictures to any website and drop the link to the pictures