Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix note 4
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Infinix note 4

[Please help] Infinix note 4

Kriss Kerist
Kriss Kerist
Kriss Kerist
08-11-2019, 10:37 AM

Hello, 
I have an amazing problem. Yesterday, I have got Infinix note 4 (x571-h5311A-N-170815v201) but It ha problem with 3g network. In my area, it's 3g with orange cote d'ivoire and mtn. To have network, I am obliged to switch on 2g. But at Abidjan 3g works efficiently...in my area, I am obliged to move forward to the direction of the antenna to receive connection. And when I return home, connection work. When the phone restart, I lose 3g signal. And I am obliged to move forward to the antenna to have the network signal. 
Please someone can explain me this? Changing Rom, can solve the problem? 
I had an infinix hot 4, I had no problems with 3g network. My sister has infinix note 2, it works perfectly. 
Thanks.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-11-2019, 08:10 PM
(08-11-2019, 10:37 AM)Kriss Kerist Hello, 
I have an amazing problem. Yesterday, I have got Infinix note 4 (x571-h5311A-N-170815v201) but It ha problem with 3g network. In my area, it's 3g with orange cote d'ivoire and mtn. To have network, I am obliged to switch on 2g. But at Abidjan 3g works efficiently...in my area, I am obliged to move forward to the direction of the antenna to receive connection. And when I return home, connection work. When the phone restart, I lose 3g signal. And I am obliged to move forward to the antenna to have the network signal. 
Please someone can explain me this? Changing Rom, can solve the problem? 
I had an infinix hot 4, I had no problems with 3g network. My sister has infinix note 2, it works perfectly. 
Thanks.

backup the entire firmware from your device using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html or https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html
then download and flash nvram from the list @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19499.html
Kriss Kerist
Kriss Kerist
Kriss Kerist
10-11-2019, 06:03 AM
Thank you for your answer. 
I try to backup my system with miracle box but at 4% it says ERROR. 
Isn't good to install new rom?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-11-2019, 11:26 PM
(10-11-2019, 06:03 AM)Kriss Kerist Thank you for your answer. 

repeat the backup but untick userdata and cache this time around
installing new firmware won't necessarily fix this; refer to https://journal.hovatek.com/how-to-fix-n...-only-mode
Kriss Kerist
Kriss Kerist
Kriss Kerist
11-11-2019, 08:57 AM

(10-11-2019, 11:26 PM)X3non
(10-11-2019, 06:03 AM)Kriss Kerist Thank you for I your answer. 

repeat the backup but untick userdata and cache this time around
installing new firmware won't necessarily fix this; refer to https://journal.hovatek.com/how-to-fix-n...-only-mode
I try to backup up without untick userdata and cache. It's the same thing. I hear USB disconnect sound and then it says ERROR. I followed the link you gave above. One of the way ask me to root my phone and use es Explorer to copy the db files necessary to use SN Write... I downloaded twrp for my infinix model and flashed it with sp flash tool. It's worked. But installing supersu and magisk failed. 
So, I download another supersu to flashed it with twrp. When I maintain power + volume up to access to twrp, it's the old recovery (basic android recovery) which appears! Recovery info for the phone is (Infinix full_rlk6753_65_M/rlk6753_65_M/7.0/NRD90M)
Note that in développer options, I have already disable OEM lock. 
Doesn't my rom the cause of all these things? 
Another way (according your link) is to install another rom with secro img. I forgot, your first answer tell me to flash nvram files. I try to do it with sp flash tool by loading an infinix note 4 pro scatter file found on the forum, but these files (in bin format) doesn't charge. Do I made some mistakes. 
Sorry to "disturbe" you. Thanks
This post was last modified: 11-11-2019, 10:08 AM by Kriss Kerist.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-11-2019, 04:47 PM
(11-11-2019, 08:57 AM)Kriss Kerist I try to backup up without untick userdata and cache. It's the same thing. I hear USB disconnect sound and then it says ERROR. I followed the link you gave above. One of the way ask me to root my phone and use es Explorer to copy the db files necessary to use SN Write... I downloaded twrp for my infinix model and flashed it with sp flash tool. It's worked. But installing supersu and magisk failed. 
So, I download another supersu to flashed it with twrp. When I maintain power + volume up to access to twrp, it's the old recovery (basic android recovery) which appears! Recovery info for the phone is (Infinix full_rlk6753_65_M/rlk6753_65_M/7.0/NRD90M)
Note that in développer options, I have already disable OEM lock. 
Doesn't my rom the cause of all these things? 
Another way (according your link) is to install another rom with secro img. I forgot, your first answer tell me to flash nvram files. I try to do it with sp flash tool by loading an infinix note 4 pro scatter file found on the forum, but these files (in bin format) doesn't charge. Do I made some mistakes. 
Sorry to "disturbe" you. Thanks

which miracle box version are you using? ensure its v2.82 and if you still get the same error then try backing up using the second link in my first reply to backup firmware
sn writer requires both AP & BP files, you'll only be able to get only BP file from your phone that rules out using SNwriter
about flashing nvram, best you make a backup first before attempting to flash