Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] pls my infinix is totaly dead. it will nt on not even charge
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] pls my infinix is totaly dead. it will nt on not even charge

[Please help] pls my infinix is totaly dead. it will nt on not even charge

courageous
courageous
courageous
Enthusiastic Member
04-05-2015, 06:15 AM

I bought an infinix zero 16GB  I flash a recovery using flashtool and root by putting su update zip in sdacard.
D fone was working fine.
Then I dicid to backup my ROM using d cm recovery mode things went well
After some days I mistakely broke my touch pad
Then I took it to care service for repair
After repair some how care service formatted or flashed my device all my files was lost including d root and recovery.
So I move on to root d fone again and dis time I used king root v3.5 it worked and I created my own recovery with droid tool and  flash to d fone
B4 doing all dis I first made a backup with d droid tool
After flashing d recovery on d fone d I remember I had an old backup on my sdcard b4 my touch pad was broken
Then I try to restore DAT old backup
To c if I will  gain all my files back after restore d fone started rebooting it self  after some time it became blank
I went d internet for solution  and I saw a post in a bog
Dat says how to retrive dead mtk fone infinix zero
He provided a scattered file dat can b flash through flashtool to d infinix to enable boot into recovery  I download d file and flash to my infinix hoping it reboot to recovery mode so I can restore d fone
After flashing d fone on and display blank screen and trip off.
It refuse to on now it refuse to charge
B4 I started I made a backup on my fone with cm recovery and with droid tool. BT I cant fine d backup on my computer can't locate c/user/appdata/local/temp/
I even took my friend owned infinix zero and backup his stock ROM so I can flash to mine
Backup completed BT cannot find backup file I did d backup two times
A friend of my who had backup on is computer help to flash d fone with his stock backup and dis error comes up file not loaded yet
Pls guys help me what should I do
I av backup on sdcard which I can't access and on computer which can't be found

My email realisticcourage@gmail.com
08142526312 phone

Pls help me I no get money to buy another fone  
My fone is infinix zero 16GB
This post was last modified: 04-05-2015, 06:23 AM by courageous.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-05-2015, 07:54 AM
(04-05-2015, 06:15 AM)courageous I bought an infinix zero 16GB  I flash a recovery using flashtool and root by putting su update zip in sdacard.
D fone was working fine.
Then I dicid to backup my ROM using d cm recovery mode things went well
After some days I mistakely broke my touch pad
Then I took it to care service for repair
After repair some how care service formatted or flashed my device all my files was lost including d root and recovery.
So I move on to root d fone again and dis time I used king root v3.5 it worked and I created my own recovery with droid tool and  flash to d fone
B4 doing all dis I first made a backup with d droid tool
After flashing d recovery on d fone d I remember I had an old backup on my sdcard b4 my touch pad was broken
Then I try to restore DAT old backup
To c if I will  gain all my files back after restore d fone started rebooting it self  after some time it became blank
I went d internet for solution  and I saw a post in a bog
Dat says how to retrive dead mtk fone infinix zero
He provided a scattered file dat can b flash through flashtool to d infinix to enable boot into recovery  I download d file and flash to my infinix hoping it reboot to recovery mode so I can restore d fone
After flashing d fone on and display blank screen and trip off.
It refuse to on now it refuse to charge
B4 I started I made a backup on my fone with cm recovery and with droid tool. BT I cant fine d backup on my computer can't locate c/user/appdata/local/temp/
I even took my friend owned infinix zero and backup his stock ROM so I can flash to mine
Backup completed BT cannot find backup file I did d backup two times
A friend of my who had backup on is computer help to flash d fone with his stock backup and dis error comes up file not loaded yet
Pls guys help me what should I do
I av backup on sdcard which I can't access and on computer which can't be found

My email realisticcourage@gmail.com
08142526312 phone

Pls help me I no get money to buy another fone  
My fone is infinix zero 16GB

since you have a backup (using mtk droid tools), you shouldnt have much of a problem fixing this. the backup isnt saved to your temp folder, its saved to MTK droid tools folder, inside a folder named backup. check for this folder and you'll find all your backups.
flash using sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
courageous
courageous
courageous
Enthusiastic Member
04-05-2015, 10:43 AM
Can't find it in there folder empty pls help wit stock rom
courageous
courageous
courageous
Enthusiastic Member
04-05-2015, 10:50 AM
Were can I find d folder backup folder pls also grant me access to stock ROM for my infnix zero 16GB
courageous
courageous
courageous
Enthusiastic Member
04-05-2015, 10:54 AM

And what albout d backup in sdcard how is it useful in dis situation
This post was last modified: 04-05-2015, 10:55 AM by courageous.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-05-2015, 12:48 PM
(04-05-2015, 10:50 AM)courageous Were can I find d folder backup folder pls also grant me access to stock ROM for my infnix zero 16GB

ok. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
courageous
courageous
courageous
Enthusiastic Member
04-05-2015, 03:05 PM
realisticcourage@gmail.com
courageous
courageous
courageous
Enthusiastic Member
04-05-2015, 03:07 PM
That's my email pls help me
courageous
courageous
courageous
Enthusiastic Member
04-05-2015, 04:45 PM
Grant me access
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-05-2015, 04:47 PM

(04-05-2015, 03:07 PM)courageous That's my email pls help me

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!