Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How can i root infinix buzz

(09-14-2014, 08:51 AM)peton28v Wrote: last year #november

Since engineers have already worked on it, i guess your warranty is now void. What you need to do is to flash the Stock / factory ROM for your phone model. If flashing the stock ROM doesn't resolve it then you're likely looking at a factory defect (board issue) and should take it back to their support center.

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
pls how can i do that?
(09-16-2014, 11:16 AM)peton28v Wrote: pls how can i do that?

Do you have access to a working phone of the same model?
No sir
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014, 03:32 PM by hovatek. )
(09-16-2014, 02:40 PM)peton28v Wrote: No sir
We're yet to lay our hands on the stock ROM / phone of the same model as your phone else, we would've uploaded it. At this point, I would advise you take the phone to their office. Its possible its a board issue and flashing the stock ROM is one way to confirm that. 
You could also try installing one of these music apps that have equalizers (horizontal bars that rise and fall with the music) . This will tell you whether or not the phone is generating sound at the OS / software level.

pls sir, how can i install clockwordmod manually since my phone infinix buzz cnt automatically do that...#rooted
(09-23-2015, 03:48 PM)peton28v Wrote: pls sir, how can i install clockwordmod manually since my phone infinix buzz cnt automatically do that...#rooted

1. how did you root it?
have you tried
TWRP @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-5162.html
Carliv @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-182.html
CWM @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-455.html
i did it using kingsroot
i hav gotten those apps bt still cnt instal it manually.....although what i really wanna do is TO INCREASE THE ROM, i want to parthition my SD inorder to do that, bt d problem is, since i cnt really gt a clockmord or TMWR installed, can it really work without any of these? i wanna partision the SD using ROM MANGER.....pls i need answer
(09-24-2015, 04:34 PM)peton28v Wrote: i hav gotten those apps bt still cnt instal it manually.....although what i really wanna do is  TO INCREASE THE ROM, i want to parthition my SD inorder to do that, bt d problem is, since i cnt really gt a clockmord or TMWR installed, can it really work without any of these? i wanna partision the SD using ROM MANGER.....pls i need answer

you can use Link2SD + EaseUS Partition Master