Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 4.9 Average

[Downloads] Collection of Tecno stock ROMs / firmware

Please admin is there a clockworkmod backup for Tecno R7? My phone was bootlooping and while trying to flash it, it completely went dead but I have manage to bring it on back to the first Tecno start logo. Tried severally with SP Flash tool with my backups I did with MTKTools and although it will shows successful phone still doesn't go pass the first logo like i said before.
I just think probably if i use clockworkmod backup it's going to work cos i have CWM flashed in the phone.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Meanwhile you are doing a great job here cos it's the tip I got here that I used to manage to get the phone to even on.

(10-21-2014, 03:07 PM)ekebo.etuk Wrote: Please admin is there a clockworkmod backup for Tecno R7? My phone was bootlooping and while trying to flash it, it completely went dead but I have manage to bring it on back to the first Tecno start logo. Tried severally with SP Flash tool with my backups I did with MTKTools and although it will shows successful phone still doesn't go pass the first logo like i said before.
I just think probably if i use clockworkmod backup it's going to work cos i have CWM flashed in the phone.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Meanwhile you are doing a great job here cos it's the tip I got here that I used to manage to get the phone to even on.

A Hovatek representative will contact you shortly
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(10-21-2014, 12:27 PM)achonwa Wrote: Pls give me d link and permission to download tecno m7 clockwork backup rom email [email protected]

we only have the MTK backup
(10-21-2014, 02:59 PM)opta Wrote: I need new tecno m3 access for mtk [email protected]

granted!
I need Tecno p5 MTK backup
(10-21-2014, 06:31 PM)eustacekinyua Wrote: I need Tecno p5 MTK backup

granted!
grant me permission to access techno m7 mtk backup
[email protected]
thanks again you save the tecno surfers!
pls I know this is the wrong thread to post this but I don't know were else to post it....I flashed clockwork touch recovery on galaxy sgh 1727 skyrocket which worked fine and den backed up my stock ROM after wic I flashed different ROMs den I later decided to revert to my stock ROM wen I tried reverting back it said md5 sum mismatch out of anger I flashed slimkat ROM wic is worked fine but wen I charge my phone while switched off it shows a white rectangular box instead of normal battery metre and percentage.....can u make a flash able zip file for me to restore it back?.