Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 4.9 Average

[Downloads] Collection of Tecno stock ROMs / firmware

hovatek Wrote:
JackIddy Wrote:Hi, Could I please have the M3 MTK back-up?

I will be trying to use the SP flash tool, am I right that it is just the MTK backup that I will need and not the Clockworkmod?

Thanks

[email protected]

Tecno M3 MTK backup. Do you want the Old  OS or New OS?

The old OS please. Thanks so much

HELLO PLEASE I NEED HELP IN FIXING MY TECNO P9(ROOTED), ITS ON THE BOOT SCREEN. CAUSE: ACTUALLY NOTICED IT AFTER TRYING TO EXPAND THE INTERNAL MEMORY SIZE. THANKS IN ADVANCE
Thank u so much, you have brought joy into my heart... Thank you!
Master pls, i have problem with my tecno m3. It connects to the internet by itself without my permission. When i scan my phone with 360 antivirus. It detected that there is malware on my phone that turn on my data connection. And this malware need a root access to be removed. What can i do?
Pls my Boss am still waiting for TECNO P9 stock ROM....I clicked on Install zip from sdcard and I can't help it but to cry when I saw my files both on d phone n sdcard....plsss help me out I have important documents on d phone. The fate of my phone is in God's hand and ur hand my Boss
(10-27-2014, 09:14 PM)Kayods Wrote: This is my Gmail [email protected]
Thanks

granted!
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(10-27-2014, 10:43 PM)JackIddy Wrote: The old OS please. Thanks so much

granted!
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2014, 11:04 AM by hovatek. )
(10-27-2014, 11:04 PM)martinknight212 Wrote: HELLO PLEASE I NEED HELP IN FIXING MY TECNO P9(ROOTED), ITS ON THE BOOT SCREEN. CAUSE: ACTUALLY NOTICED IT AFTER TRYING TO EXPAND THE INTERNAL MEMORY SIZE. THANKS IN ADVANCE

please, create a new thread for this by clicking http://forum.hovatek.com/newthread.php?fid=4
(10-27-2014, 11:53 PM)sunnyopeyemi Wrote: Master pls, i have problem with my tecno m3. It connects to the internet by itself without my permission. When i scan my phone with 360 antivirus. It detected that there is malware on my phone that turn on my data connection. And this malware need a root access to be removed. What can i do?

Please, create a new thread by clicking. http://forum.hovatek.com/newthread.php?fid=4
(10-28-2014, 08:21 AM)omoluabi Wrote: Pls my Boss am still waiting for TECNO P9 stock ROM....I clicked on Install zip from sdcard and I can't help it but to cry when I saw my files both on d phone n sdcard....plsss help me out I have important documents on d phone. The fate of my phone is in God's hand and ur hand my Boss

we're working on getting it