Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 4.9 Average

[Downloads] Collection of Tecno stock ROMs / firmware

(10-29-2014, 01:38 PM)clement Wrote: Hello sir, my samsung galaxy ace GT S5830, doesn't pass the robot logo whenever I switch it on. It does not reboot too on its own. Just remains like that till I remove the battery. What should I do? Please help me

please create a new thread for this by clicking http://forum.hovatek.com/newthread.php?fid=4

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
kindly grant me access for D3 MTK backup download link and the sp flash tool version 5. if alternative email is needed, pls send to [email protected]
Ugo what they'll need is your gmail account.
If you don't have one it'll be better you create one and post. so they'll grant you one hand.
kindly grant me access for D3 MTK backup download link and the sp flash tool version 5. if alternative email is needed, pls send to [email protected] please note its gmail not yahoo mail as earlier indicated
(10-29-2014, 08:26 PM)Kayods Wrote: Ugo what they'll need is your gmail account.
If you don't have one it'll be better you create one and post. so they'll grant you one hand.

thanks
(10-29-2014, 08:29 PM)ugo.elvis Wrote: kindly grant me access for D3 MTK backup download link and the sp flash tool version 5. if alternative email is needed, pls send to [email protected] please note its gmail not yahoo mail as earlier indicated

gmail address please
tanks for de backup
pls grant me the permission to download cwm backup of tecno h5
Tecno D9 stock ROM
Grant me permission to download Tecno D9 stock ROM