Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 4.9 Average

[Downloads] Collection of Tecno stock ROMs / firmware

hovatek Wrote:
diffusion Wrote:Thanks for the good work, please I need permission to download tecno p5 mtk backup and clockwork mod recovery tools. Thanks

granted for p5 MTK backup. please create a new thread for the Clockworkmod recovery tools

Thanks Hovatek for the permission granted, please when i tried restoring the file i got an md5 mismatch error please what can i do, i already ported cwm 5 on the phone. do i need a different download file for it to work?

Wink 
Shy rHovatek! Please Grand me permission to download tecno H5 mtk backup and cwm backup
Wink 
Shy rHovatek! Please Grand me permission to download tecno H5 mtk backup and cwm backup
pliz i need tecno n3 stock recovery/backup.
Thx guys for the tecno h5 cwm backup, but ain't working. can u please tell me the way to install it, my phone is bricked, not rooted and don't have cwm installed. And i also want the permission for the mtk backup of the tecno h5 please, it doesn't work last time i tried but i think i missed something. Thank u again for the roms, you do great job. I think u R the only one to provide this service, so big up ^^. [email protected]
(11-09-2014, 04:34 PM)diffusion Wrote: Thanks Hovatek for the permission granted, please when i tried restoring the file i got an md5 mismatch error please what can i do, i already ported cwm 5 on the phone. do i need a different download file for it to work?

to fix the md5 mismatch error, read http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-115.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(11-09-2014, 04:44 PM)jamilkb Wrote: Shy rHovatek! Please Grand me permission to download tecno H5 mtk backup and cwm backup

only one at a time please. which of the two?
(11-09-2014, 05:02 PM)suheli Wrote: pliz i need tecno n3 stock recovery/backup.

granted!
(11-09-2014, 06:10 PM)bahahmed91 Wrote: Thx guys for the tecno h5 cwm backup, but ain't working. can u please tell me the way to install it, my phone is bricked, not rooted and don't have cwm installed. And i also want the permission for the mtk backup of the tecno h5 please, it doesn't work last time i tried but i think i missed something. Thank u again for the roms, you do great job. I think u R the only one to provide this service, so big up ^^. [email protected]

you're obviously not using the backup correctly. I strongly suggest you create a new thread by clicking http://forum.hovatek.com/newthread.php?fid=4 .we'll analyze your device issue and tell guide you through fixing your phone
hovat Wrote:you're obviously not using the backup correctly. I strongly suggest you create a new thread by clicking  http://forum.hovatek.com/newthread.php?fid=4  .we'll analyze your device issue and tell guide you through fixing your phone

Ok thank u, what about the tecno h5 mtk backup, can i have the permission please? [email protected]