Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 4.9 Average

[Downloads] Collection of Tecno stock ROMs / firmware

please, im stock in here.
my tecno m7 got brick
need all the help posible
thanks for ur help

WAITING, PLEASE...
hovatek Wrote:
kingsley-1 Wrote:Admin please, help me out... Tecno D9 stock ROM... My email is [email protected]    I couldn't download the previous one you granted me due to poor network at my end... Please.. Help a brother.. Thanks.

you've already been granted download permission

the permission got expired ... Please, help me out and extend the permission for me please...
Admin i beg you with God name...grant me permission to download the stock ROM for tecno D9... The one you granted me before is not allowing me access to download... I called your customer centre and he asked me to request again that the former one has expired... Please, my email is [email protected]
tecno D9 stock ROM.
Or to this email please... Tecno D9 stock ROM [email protected]
sir pls i need tecno f6 stock rom......thanks
(11-11-2014, 11:13 AM)serelass Wrote: Please i'm in need of tecno p5 MTK backup downloads . . Please grant me permission

granted!
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(11-11-2014, 12:15 PM)SUCCESSABU Wrote: please, im stock in here.
my tecno m7 got brick
need all the help posible
thanks for ur help

please, create a new thread for this by clicking. http://forum.hovatek.com/newthread.php?fid=4
(11-11-2014, 01:20 PM)kingsley-1 Wrote: the permission got expired ... Please, help me out and extend the permission for me please...

I'm saying it has been granted again
(11-11-2014, 01:47 PM)kingsley-1 Wrote: Or to this email please... Tecno D9 stock ROM [email protected]

it has been granted for both email addresses. please, try downloading and you'll see