Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 4.9 Average

[Downloads] Collection of Tecno stock ROMs / firmware

choge Wrote:hi am requesting for TECNO p5 MTK BACKUPS. My phone was crushed by a virus
granted!

Austynbest Wrote:Please grant me permission to download Tecno M5 MTK backup files.My gmail address is [email protected]

granted!
didodroid Wrote:Please grant me permission to download tecno d5 MTK backup files. My gmail address is [email protected] Thanks

its on lockdown for now
waves Wrote:please give me the permission to download tecno h6. email is [email protected]

granted!
Dhurmynick Wrote:Please give me access to tecno p5 stock rom recovery..  My phone crashed.  My email is [email protected]
grated for p5 mtk!
thierno diallo Wrote:I need to access for download this package please help me
which exactly?
pls sir i need tecno s7 mtk backup
Thank you very much. My phone is up and running once again. I am very grateful

(11-23-2014, 09:33 PM)hovatek Wrote:
echelon Wrote:Please, I humbly request permission to download Tecno F5 stock ROM.

Thank you.
granted!
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 07:32 AM by stylvnero. )
pls I need permission to download tecno h6 backup... pls grant me permission thanks... my email is [email protected]..pls sir help me so i can get my phone back...... thank you
Good morning I would like to request permission to download the tecno f5 stock rom as my phone is not syncing with Google and most of my system app corrupt after trying to install a kit kat rom that didn't even install using clock work mode