Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 4.9 Average

[Downloads] Collection of Tecno stock ROMs / firmware

sorry about that. how many attempts and what download agent are you using?

Pls I need Techno M5 CMW backup, camera unfortunately stopped
(08-23-2014, 02:17 PM)hovatek Wrote: replace only the camera app then, that's in system/apps

i did replace the camera too but it still displays camera... has stopped working
Guess you need a working phone to backup. you need to try replacing the content of the system folder then. How exactly did you try replacing the first time?
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2014, 01:27 PM by 4jean. )
i tried renaming the original system folder to system2 using root explorer mounted as r/w then copy the contents of the system.tar to be system (but did not work)
so i tried overiting the original system with the new system, in the process, it stopped and any app i try to open it displays (... has stopped working) including the root explorer even after restarting the phone

unless its possible to replace the system folder via pc or when phone is off

or is it possible to restore stock backup if i switch back to stock recovery
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2014, 02:17 PM by X3non. )
(08-24-2014, 01:24 PM)4jean Wrote: i tried renaming the original system folder to system2 using root explorer mounted as r/w then copy the contents of the system.tar to be system (but did not work)
so i tried overiting the original system with the new system, in the process, it stopped and any app i try to open it displays (... has stopped working) including the root explorer even after restarting the phone

unless its possible to replace the system folder via pc or when phone is off

or is it possible to restore stock backup if i switch back to stock recovery

You can't rename your systenm folder while your fne is ON .you can trycreating α cwm backup of α working device and then you can restore only the system.img if you like

You also can't use stock recovery тσ restore stock backup ..you have тσ use cwm recovery
True, you shouldn't rename the system folder during use. Is it only the camera app that's faulty?
(08-23-2014, 10:50 PM)arisekola Wrote: Pls I need Techno M5 CMW backup, camera unfortunately stopped

You registered with a yahoo email address. We'll need a gmail address to grant permission
Hi, a friend's Tecno's A+ Wifi stopped working and he did a factory reset and still not working
please what can he do to restore it back?
(08-24-2014, 04:39 PM)Benzoba Wrote: Hi, a friend's Tecno's A+ Wifi stopped working and he did a factory reset and still not working
please what can he do to restore it back?

What happens when you try turning WI-Fi on? Read http://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-fix-an-an...t-turn-on/