Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 4.9 Average

[Downloads] Collection of Tecno stock ROMs / firmware

(11-29-2014, 07:35 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(11-29-2014, 12:32 AM)diarrallo Wrote: I need permission to download Tecno H5 BACK UP FILE
[email protected]

CWM or MTK?

MTK

Pls, send me link to download old tecno p5 mtk back up. My gmail address is [email protected] God bless u.
Hello admin, pls I need your help with my Tecno p9 mini pad.i bought the pad in Around september this year and have been trying to root it, it has not really given me much problem except that i could not flash a custom recovery to it, anytime i tried flashing with mobileuncle or any other software i always get succes but when i boot to recovery no way it will just reboot back to normal,once or twice it went off and came back again on it own and that was some times ago. then one day i saw this software update notification and i thought that will make the phone stable. then i clicked on it after downloading ,i clicked to install it that is when my problem started,it reboot and try to install, but it just went off again,but when ever i plug the phone to my pc. it always shows that it is connected because i have mtk drivers instal in my pc , so what i want now is the link to an mtk backup of p9 stock rom let me try restoring it with sp flashtools ,thanks and GOD BLESS.
please i need permission to download tecno l3 mtk backup........... email [email protected]
please i need permission to download tecno d3 mtk backup file thanks........... [email protected]
pls permit me to download m7 old n new backup my email is [email protected]
hello please hovatek can i have permission to download tecno l3 clockwork backup

thanks [email protected]
Pl's i want to know if it can be used to flash tecno mobiles?

Thanks in advance
pl's, how do i download files from this site?

thanks in advance.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2014, 10:49 AM by akanwa. )
Please permit me to download tecno m3 clockwork backup my email is [email protected]