Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 4.9 Average

[Downloads] Collection of Tecno stock ROMs / firmware

please grant me permission to download tecno H6 stock ROM with CWM or help me with steps on how to flash it with another H6 backed up Stock Rom

Exclamation 
hovatek...I am indeed grateful for the mtk backup file for tecno l3 u sent to my email.My phone was totally dead b4 u gave me those files but know its at the boot loop and almost done.please the DSP_BL file was I think corrupted or invalid and this is the only file among them that had a problem when flashing.please I worked my ass out downloading the mtk so just send a working DSP_BL FILE for me that's all...and lastly I think the cache and use data wasn't in the file u sent,thanks
hovatek...I am indeed grateful for the mtk backup file for tecno l3 u sent to my email.My
phone was totally dead b4 u gave me those files but know its at the boot loop and almost
done.please the DSP_BL file was I think corrupted or invalid and this is the only file
among them that had a problem when flashing.please I worked my ass out downloading
the mtk so just send a working DSP_BL FILE for me that's all...and lastly I think the cache
and use data wasn't in the file u sent,thanks.....email me with. [email protected]
hovatek...could u please just send me the DSP_BL ,CACHE AND USERDATA FILE for tecno l3 mtk backup...so far the rest u sent have proven valid except for the DSP_BL file which gave an error and I don't know y...my phone was totally dead and u made it work its way up to the boot loop which was releaving...so please send a working DSP_BL file to. [email protected]
please man...your permission to have the DSP_BL file for tecno l3 ...the others went really far for me.thanks a lot already hovatek...email. [email protected]
(12-17-2014, 12:58 PM)desales95 Wrote: hovatek...I am indeed grateful for the mtk backup file for tecno l3 u sent to my email.My phone was totally dead b4 u gave me those files but know its at the boot loop and almost done.please the DSP_BL file was I think corrupted or invalid and this is the only file among them that had a problem when flashing.please I worked my ass out downloading the mtk so just send a working DSP_BL FILE for me that's all...and lastly I think the cache and use data wasn't in the file u sent,thanks

lf you get boot loop and the phone can boot to recovery all you need is backup cwm to restore.............
pls i need permission to download the Tecno S3 (MTK Backup).
Stock Rom Download for tecno p3
(12-17-2014, 06:11 PM)zicanders Wrote: pls i need permission to download the Tecno S3 (MTK Backup).

Provide your email
How to flash Stock rom for bricked tecno p3