Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 4.9 Average

[Downloads] Collection of Tecno stock ROMs / firmware

(09-03-2014, 04:34 PM)stormy Wrote: I inserted mySd card into a working tecno f7 and i have made a cwm backup and i also have mtk stock backup what else

Insert the SD card back into your phone > boot into recovery mode > select Backup and Restore > Restore > select the folder named as numbers you see > select Yes to confirm

I have done that but stil no luck even after wiping delvik cache nd formating /system b4 restore,dis is so fraustratingAm so confused
(09-03-2014, 06:06 PM)stormy Wrote: I have done that but stil no luck even after wiping delvik cache nd formating /system b4 restore,dis is so fraustratingAm so confused

ok. do you have the MTK backup?
I have the mtk backup
Pls I need access to download mtk backup for tecno m5,my email is [email protected]
Hello Hovatek! I'm still in need of f5 stock ROM please! It's frustrating holding onto my bricked phone.
(09-03-2014, 09:21 PM)stormy Wrote: I have the mtk backup

list the files in the MTK backup before we proceed
(09-03-2014, 09:22 PM)whizbee Wrote: Pls I need access to download mtk backup for tecno m5,my email is [email protected]

granted!
(09-03-2014, 09:28 PM)Agumba1l Wrote: Hello Hovatek! I'm still in need of f5 stock ROM please! It's frustrating holding onto my bricked phone.

we're still working towards it
Boot.img recovery.img preloader system.img the mtk scatter file etc, i followed the tutorials on how to make mtk backup and am very sure i have the full files