Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 4.9 Average

[Downloads] Collection of Tecno stock ROMs / firmware

hovatekstormyGosh! same damn thing its still not workingYou mean formatting didnt help?
 Yes it didnt work

(09-05-2014, 07:18 PM)stormy Wrote: hovatekstormyGosh! same damn thing its still not workingYou mean formatting didnt help?
 Yes it didnt work

In that case, contact our rep via Whatsapp or BBM (See IDs below). We need to look into the system partition
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I made a backup but after that. It there no "scatter file" in files to flashtoot .
How must a do?
(09-05-2014, 09:45 PM)Mcoul15 Wrote: I made a backup but after that. It there no "scatter file" in files to flashtoot .
How must a do?

list the files in the !files to flash tool folder
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2014, 10:43 PM by Mcoul15. )
I list but I do not see any" scatter file", if I clic on " To prepare blocks for flashtoo that'll be error

Good job you are doing here. Please I want permission to download tecno F7 (A+) MTK back up and clockwork mod back up. thanks
Secondly Is the f7 file Stated here precisely for tecno phantom A+?
My email is [email protected] please grant me permission to download the MTK backup and clockwork mod for tecno phantom f7. Thanks
(09-05-2014, 10:40 PM)Mcoul15 Wrote: I list but I do not see any" scatter file", if I clic on " To prepare blocks for flashtoo that'll be error

What i mean is after you made the first backup, did it write backup complete or there was some kind of error?
(09-06-2014, 12:59 AM)immanuelsons Wrote: Good job you are doing here. Please I want permission to download tecno F7 (A+)  MTK back up and clockwork mod back up. thanks

granted!