Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 4.9 Average

[Downloads] Collection of Tecno stock ROMs / firmware

Now that i have the cwm zip file pls i need help on how to use it. Pls teach me like a dummy, am a newbie

hello hovatek!
still patiently waiting 4 the f5 cwm stock ROM. should I be expecting??? my phone's been dead 4 days now pls!
(09-07-2014, 11:56 PM)immanuelsons Wrote: I downloaded a Aviate launcher..i installed it and then i rebooted my phone but to my surprise it was stuck in the tecno logo and refused to get to home screen

First, boot into recovery mode using http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-479.html then wipe data / factory reset . if that doesn't work then manually flash Clockworkmod recovery to the phone using http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-455.html
(09-08-2014, 12:13 AM)Slimzzy Wrote: THANKS BUT ITS NOT LISTED. . M3 AND M5 BT NO M7. . . .xx

we'll upload it as soon as we can. meanwhile, can you get access to a working M7
(09-08-2014, 12:28 AM)immanuelsons Wrote: Now that i have the cwm zip file pls i need help on how to use it. Pls teach me like a dummy, am a newbie

already replied you above
(09-08-2014, 03:02 AM)Agumba1 Wrote: hello hovatek!
still patiently waiting 4 the f5 cwm stock ROM. should I be expecting??? my phone's been dead 4 days now pls!

we can't give a time frame when it'll be ready. we're working on getting access to one
(09-08-2014, 08:26 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-08-2014, 12:13 AM)Slimzzy Wrote: THANKS BUT ITS NOT LISTED. . M3 AND M5 BT NO M7. . . .xx

we'll upload it as soon as we can. meanwhile, can you get access to a working M7

NO I CANT. . I JST HAVE A USERBACKUP.DATA OF A WORKING M7 BUT I CULDNT RESTORE IT TO MINE MAYBE CUZ MINE WAS HACKED N THIS ONE ISNT.
(09-08-2014, 08:38 AM)Slimzzy Wrote: NO I CANT. . I JST HAVE A USERBACKUP.DATA OF A WORKING M7 BUT I CULDNT RESTORE IT TO MINE MAYBE CUZ MINE WAS HACKED N THIS ONE ISNT.

that method won't work. can you still have access to the working M7
please am seeking for permission to download the tecno n9 mtk backup. thank you very much
(09-08-2014, 10:24 AM)dejumobi Wrote: please am seeking for permission to download the tecno n9 mtk backup. thank you very much

granted!