Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 4.9 Average

[Downloads] Collection of Tecno stock ROMs / firmware

(09-12-2014, 11:20 AM)peteronye Wrote: pls guyz help me out any tecno f5 stock rom. i dont know or even understand the mtkdroid backup. pls guyz.
we're yet to upload it. do you have access to a working f5?

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
thanks a lot Mr Hovatek for all your assistance towards me and I'm so grateful , You're the best so far.
(09-12-2014, 02:40 PM)vokenzo Wrote: thanks a lot Mr Hovatek for all your assistance towards me and I'm so grateful , You're the best so far.

I take it the stock SMS issue has been resolved right?
hovatek, i just wanna Thank you and your team for the marvellous job you do on Kesla Custom Rom for M3. am using S3 and my rom because i install font, thanks to you my phone is back to life. all i did is change the stock recovery to CWM recovery and flash d original boot img and the download M3 keslar rom, put into my SD and install it. Thanks once again, Keep it up and GOD Bless you.
Sad 
My permission for downloading tecno m3 stock rom(clockworkmod) was granted but wasn`t shared to my email. aliyumuhammadumar@gmail.com

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2014, 09:08 AM by hovatek. )
(09-12-2014, 10:02 PM)Eminent Umar Wrote: My permission for downloading tecno m3 stock rom(clockworkmod) was granted but wasn`t shared to my email. aliyumuhammadumar@gmail.com
It was granted to the email address you supplied. Ensure you're logged into your google account before downloading
Gud morning,pls someone promise to give me his f5 today.I want u to please enlighten me on how to do d backup nd how to restored my bricked f5.for ur information my f5 is rooted while d Guy's f5 was not.
(09-13-2014, 06:15 AM)odofin Wrote: Gud morning,pls someone promise to give me his f5 today.I want u to please enlighten me on how to do d backup nd how to restored my bricked f5.for ur information my f5 is rooted while d Guy's f5 was not.

That's not a problem. lets know once you get access to the F5. You can contact us on Whatsapp (see our phone number below) to notify our reps immediately you have the working F5
hello hovatek!
finally got a working f5. how do I go about obtaining a cwm backup? Guidelines please!
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2014, 10:58 AM by hovatek. )
(09-13-2014, 09:57 AM)Agumba1 Wrote: hello hovatek!
finally got a working f5. how do I go about obtaining a cwm backup? Guidelines please!
Contact a Hovatek rep via Whatsapp (see our phone number below) . If you cant get access to Whatsapp then.
1. Ensure the F5 is rooted and tell us what method you used to root it so we fully understand any root related issues that arise
2. Make an MTK backup of the F5 using this guide @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html
3. Flash clockworkmod recovery to the phone using this guide @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-455.html
4. Make a clockworkmod backup of the F5 using this guide @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-472.html
....standing by...