Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 4.9 Average

[Downloads] Collection of Tecno stock ROMs / firmware

(10-01-2014, 12:34 PM)samtobi042 Wrote: Please,can you help me on how to download from Google Drive?I tried to download the file you gave me access to but it ain't loading.

What error did you get in google drive? try using uc browser for mobile or internet download manager for PC

(10-01-2014, 01:16 PM)bantou66 Wrote: Please, could you give me permission to download Keslar ROM custom for tecno p5 .

No permission required. download @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-185.html
Thanks for the reply.I'm trying to flash some files into my bricked N9 using SP FLASH TOOL V3.Anytime i load the files and click download,the STOP BUTTON just shows green and nothing else.I have installed the necessary drivers,MTK tool and the rest.please any advice?
(10-01-2014, 02:22 PM)samtobi042 Wrote: Thanks for the reply.I'm trying to flash some files into my bricked N9 using SP FLASH TOOL V3.Anytime i load the files and click download,the STOP BUTTON just shows green and nothing else.I have installed the necessary drivers,MTK tool and the rest.please any advice?

follow this guide @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html and post further questions there
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2014, 05:07 PM by HorlarME. )
Thanks for making this for us.
I want to download tecno m3 back up MTK
(10-01-2014, 05:03 PM)HorlarME Wrote: Thanks for making this for us.
I want to download tecno m3 back up MTK

granted!
Pls help I nid acces to cwm/mtk backup TECNO m7 my battery charges like a snail.plsssssss.
[email protected]
Pls help me I need permission to download TECNO m7 backup plssss. My phone is charging like a crawling snail.plssss
[email protected]
[email protected]
Pls help me
Grant me permission to download TECNO M7 MTK BACKUP.PLS.my gmail is
[email protected]
(10-02-2014, 11:01 AM)kekesmovic Wrote: Pls help me I need permission to download TECNO m7 backup plssss. My phone is charging like a crawling snail.plssss
[email protected]
[email protected]

granted!