Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 4.9 Average

[Downloads] Collection of Tecno stock ROMs / firmware

finally i can get stock rom for my tecno

please grant me permission for m3,d3 & s5
finaly i got the Tecno P5 (MTK Backup) file here
Please guy am damilare .....am using tecno phantom a3 my phone is already rooted....and flash the original custom that come with my phone I use xda custom....last week Install dra beat booster player to my phone thru recovery mode......I clear cache and all that.....since then my phone stuck at boot loop.....any help u fit do for my ......I need another a3 file back anybody that have it should please help me
Please guy am damilare .....am using tecno phantom a3 my phone is already rooted....and flash the original custom that come with my phone I use xda custom....last week Install dra beat booster player to my phone thru recovery mode......I clear cache and all that.....since then my phone stuck at boot loop.....any help u fit do for my ......I need another a3 file back anybody that have it should please help me
(10-03-2014, 09:56 AM)vic_smith Wrote: I want you to grant me access on M3,S5 & D3

granted for m3 MTK. the rest are unavailable
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(10-03-2014, 12:32 PM)kenny5457 Wrote: I need download permission for m3 stock back up

we need a gmail account to grant
(10-03-2014, 01:39 PM)hbabuu Wrote: finaly i got the Tecno P5 (MTK Backup) file here

granted!
permission to download tecno m3 stock backup @ [email protected]
(10-03-2014, 05:19 PM)kenny5457 Wrote: permission to download tecno m3 stock backup @ [email protected]

granted for m3 MTK