05-24-2014, 12:26 PM
* 101 Internal JVM error.
* 102 Invalid code in file system. The .cod
files in the handheld have been checked for
modification and it has been determined that
there is a problem with one or more .cod files.
* 103 The starting address for the boot .cod
file cannot be found. This might mean that a
boot .cod file has not been installed on the
handheld, or its format is invalid or corrupt.
* 104 An uncaught Java exception was thrown
in the Java code and diagnosed by the JVM.
Execution can be continued or the handheld
can be attached to a debugger on a desktop
through a serial or USB cable. The event log
should contain the traceback of the thrown
* 105 An OS file system API returned an error
status for a certain operation. This can
indicate a corrupt file system or an error in
* 106 An error has been detected in the
graphics system of the handheld.
* 107 Internal JVM error.
* 108 Internal JVM error.
* 109 Internal OS error.
* 110 Non-idle event downtime error. A
problem has been detected in the
accumulation of JVM down time that
represents how long the JVM has been idle.
This indicates an error in either the OS code
or the JVM code.
*200 Application manager threw an uncaught
exception and so it cannot continue running.
* 201 Initialization of the cryptographic
system failed and the handheld cannot
continue to operate.
* 202 An attack on the key store has been
detected, and the handheld cannot continue to
* 203 The application manager console
process, usually the Home screen ribbon, has
failed, like due to an uncaught
* 501 Internal error.
* 502 All processes exited. The last Java
process has terminated, and there is nothing
left to execute.
* 503 Internal error.
* 504 Internal error.
* 505 Internal error.
* 506 An uncaught Java exception was
thrown in the initial VM Java thread thus
killing the only live thread in the
system. The event log contains the traceback
for the exception.
* 507 A dependency on a .cod file could not
be satisfied due to a missing .cod file. Load
the missing .cod file onto the
* 508 Invalid object. A problem has been
detected with a debugger command to the VM.
* 516 Error occurred during garbage
collection, which might indicate a corrupted
* 510 All threads are waiting on objects, which
results in a deadlock. The system cannot
recover from this state since no
thread can release a lock.
* 511 A problem has occurred during
* 515 The reachable objects form a group that
cannot be represented properly by the VM
because there are too many objects
or the total size of the objects is too large.
* 516 When committing a persistent object,
the VM found that the persistent store id
counter has reached its limit. The
object was not committed.
* 517 An inconsistency has been detected in
the VM persistent object store.
* 518 Internal error.
* 519 Internal error.
* 520 Internal error.