Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno F7 dead
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno F7 dead

Tecno F7 dead

psy4tre
psy4tre
psy4tre
05-05-2015, 07:27 AM

Hello dears, I am new here and this is my request. i have a big problem with my tecno F7, i tried to install a xperia z rom on it and my phone brick. the phone can't go on again but it can be recognize by my computer after installing all the drivers. i tried to unbrick it using flashtools and everything seem to be good because at the end, i saw the green circle but when deconnecting my phone, the doesn't go on, I don't know if i mistaked something please i need a help. please i am waiting for help.
Attached Files
.png
tecno.png
Size: 36.4 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-05-2015, 08:35 AM
(05-05-2015, 07:27 AM)psy4tre Hello dears, I am new here and this is my request. i have a big problem with my tecno F7, i tried to install a xperia z rom on it and my phone brick. the phone can't go on again but it can be recognize by my computer after installing all the drivers. i tried to unbrick it using flashtools and everything seem to be good because at the end, i saw the green circle but when deconnecting my phone, the doesn't go on, I don't know if i mistaked something please i need a help. please i am waiting for help.

1. where did you get the F7 stock backup you used?
2. whats the full name of the scatter file in your stock backup
3. list all the files in the stock backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.