Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android POP1 F3 CLONE
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

POP1 F3 CLONE

POP1 F3 CLONE

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
J2MS
J2MS
J2MS
Respected Member
18-11-2019, 10:33 AM

Hello, guys, I am still looking for Tecno pop1f3 clone and Tecno F2 clone firmware, please if somebody has any kindly help me out.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-11-2019, 01:20 PM
(18-11-2019, 10:33 AM)J2MS Hello, guys, I am still looking for Tecno pop1f3 clone and Tecno F2 clone firmware, please if somebody has any kindly help me out.

it'll be listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17000.html once it's available
is there anything wrong with your device? if yes, whats is wrong with the device and how did the problem begin?
J2MS
J2MS
J2MS
Respected Member
18-11-2019, 11:53 PM
(18-11-2019, 01:20 PM)X3non
(18-11-2019, 10:33 AM)J2MS Hello, guys, I am still looking for Tecno pop1f3 clone and Tecno F2 clone firmware, please if somebody has any kindly help me out.

it'll be listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17000.html once it's available
is there anything wrong with your device? if yes, whats is wrong with the device and how did the problem begin?
Thank you, the problem was i mistake it for an original tecno pop1 f3 and flashed it with the original firmware because the phone was having issues and from then the phone has been off and have been looking for the cline firmware for over 6months now.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-11-2019, 11:23 AM
(18-11-2019, 11:53 PM)J2MS Thank you, the problem was i mistake it for an original tecno pop1 f3 and flashed it with the original firmware because the phone was having issues and from then the phone has been off and have been looking for the cline firmware for over 6months now.

very very unlikely that clone devices will accept the firmware for the original device
was flashing successful with a green tick or not?
do you remember the original build number & android version of your device?
J2MS
J2MS
J2MS
Respected Member
19-11-2019, 12:44 PM

(19-11-2019, 11:23 AM)X3non
(18-11-2019, 11:53 PM)J2MS Thank you, the problem was i mistake it for an original tecno pop1 f3 and flashed it with the original firmware because the phone was having issues and from then the phone has been off and have been looking for the cline firmware for over 6months now.

very very unlikely that clone devices will accept the firmware for the original device
was flashing successful with a green tick or not?
do you remember the original build number & android version of your device?
Yes, that was the mistake I made by missing the phone for an original one, the first time I tried flashing I got an error message asking me to format and download instead of download only. After that, the phone went dead, didn't even got the time to take the build number.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-11-2019, 07:58 PM
(19-11-2019, 12:44 PM)J2MS Yes, that was the mistake I made by missing the phone for an original one, the first time I tried flashing I got an error message asking me to format and download instead of download only. After that, the phone went dead, didn't even got the time to take the build number.

if i understand you, the phone went dead immediately after you got the error?
did you retry any other flashing attempts after the first failed one? and was any of the attempts successful?
J2MS
J2MS
J2MS
Respected Member
20-11-2019, 01:08 PM
(19-11-2019, 07:58 PM)X3non
(19-11-2019, 12:44 PM)J2MS Yes, that was the mistake I made by missing the phone for an original one, the first time I tried flashing I got an error message asking me to format and download instead of download only. After that, the phone went dead, didn't even got the time to take the build number.

if i understand you, the phone went dead immediately after you got the error?
did you retry any other flashing attempts after the first failed one? and was any of the attempts successful?

No, actually when i tried flashing it the spflash tool asked me to instad format and download instead of download. I accepted and did just that and the phone went dead after the flash, I have tried different pop1 f3 clone frimware i got from other websites, i even bough one of them and non of them worked. Phone is still dead.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-11-2019, 08:26 PM
(20-11-2019, 01:08 PM)J2MS No, actually when i tried flashing it the spflash tool asked me to instad format and download instead of download. I accepted and did just that and the phone went dead after the flash, I have tried different pop1 f3 clone frimware i got from other websites, i even bough one of them and non of them worked. Phone is still dead.

you'll need to explain further, what you mean by none worked; where you able to flash any of the firmware(s) successfully or all flashing attempts ends with an error?
if you got an error then attach a full screenshot of the error message

try disconnecting / reconnecting the battery of the device before you try flashing
also try flashing factory firmware using format all + download in software download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23709.html
This post was last modified: 20-11-2019, 08:29 PM by X3non.
J2MS
J2MS
J2MS
Respected Member
21-11-2019, 08:04 PM
(20-11-2019, 08:26 PM)X3non
(20-11-2019, 01:08 PM)J2MS No, actually when i tried flashing it the spflash tool asked me to instad format and download instead of download. I accepted and did just that and the phone went dead after the flash, I have tried different pop1 f3 clone frimware i got from other websites, i even bough one of them and non of them worked. Phone is still dead.

you'll need to explain further, what you mean by none worked; where you able to flash any of the firmware(s) successfully or all flashing attempts ends with an error?
if you got an error then attach a full screenshot of the error message

try disconnecting / reconnecting the battery of the device before you try flashing
also try flashing factory firmware using format all + download in software download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23709.html
yes i did all this and the phone is still dead. I tried different firmware and actually at one time one of them almost worked (i mean there was light on the screen but nothing else but that wasn't even a tecno firmware it was rather invent) besides that every other firmware have failed. I used the correct key combination and i used both spflash tool and tecno flash tool.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-11-2019, 10:29 AM

(21-11-2019, 08:04 PM)J2MS yes i did all this and the phone is still dead. I tried different firmware and actually at one time one of them almost worked (i mean there was light on the screen but nothing else but that wasn't even a tecno firmware it was rather invent) besides that every other firmware have failed. I used the correct key combination and i used both spflash tool and tecno flash tool.

when you say all other firmwares failed, you mean flashing wasn't successful or it was but the phone still remains dead after flashing?
which particular firmware gave you the screen light? did the screen lights remain after you released the power button or it went off immediately you released power button?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next