Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Lenovo s6000-h flash stock rom from sd card
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Lenovo s6000-h flash stock rom from sd card

[Please help] Lenovo s6000-h flash stock rom from sd card

gianniskar
gianniskar
gianniskar
20-11-2019, 10:27 PM

Hi.i have lenovo s6000-h with sim card.I cant flash firmware via usb because its faulty and only charge .So i need to flash rom via sd card because tablet stacked at logo screen.i tried factory reset with recovery mode but nothing happen.
So i tried to make flashable .zip via "Assasyed Kitchen" software but when i am going to flash .zip i get "installation aborted".
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-11-2019, 11:00 AM
(20-11-2019, 10:27 PM)gianniskar Hi.i have lenovo s6000-h with sim card.I cant flash firmware via usb because its faulty and only charge .So i need to flash rom via sd card because tablet stacked at logo screen.i tried factory reset with recovery mode but nothing happen.
So i tried to make flashable .zip via "Assasyed Kitchen" software but when i am going to flash .zip i get "installation aborted".

your phone only charging when trying to flash might not necessary mean the port is faulty, it could be non installed driver problem unless you're 100% sure that the port is faulty
you also can't flash zips made with assayed using stock recovery, you need to use a custom recovery.
you can only flash stock update.zip firmware using stock recovery
gianniskar
gianniskar
gianniskar
24-11-2019, 08:49 AM
(21-11-2019, 11:00 AM)X3non
(20-11-2019, 10:27 PM)gianniskar Hi.i have lenovo s6000-h with sim card.I cant flash firmware via usb because its faulty and only charge .So i need to flash rom via sd card because tablet stacked at logo screen.i tried factory reset with recovery mode but nothing happen.

your phone only charging when trying to flash might not necessary mean the port is faulty, it could be non installed driver problem unless you're 100% sure that the port is faulty
you also can't flash zips made with assayed using stock recovery, you need to use a custom recovery.
you can only flash stock update.zip firmware using stock recovery

I downloaded stock recovery ,i make update.zip with Assasyed Kitchen but i get error.if you can make for me update.zip ?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-11-2019, 04:15 AM
(24-11-2019, 08:49 AM)gianniskar I downloaded stock recovery ,i make update.zip with Assasyed Kitchen but i get error.if you can make for me update.zip ?

quoting a section of my previous reply
...you also can't flash zips made with assayed using stock recovery, you need to use a custom recovery...

and to get a custom recovery, you need to flash using a PC which bring you back to your faulty usb port