Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Rooting Tecno Pop 2 Plus
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Rooting Tecno Pop 2 Plus

Rooting Tecno Pop 2 Plus

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4
vchowe@outlook.com
vchowe@outlook.com
vchowe@outlook.com
17-01-2020, 01:04 PM

Apologies, I seem to have trouble attaching here.

Kindly use this link;

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1...zZc4nddzIB

You shall kindly see my most current Magisk dashboard as well as an image showing successful patching of stock boot img.
Bhupender890
Bhupender890
Bhupender890
Experienced Member
17-01-2020, 01:18 PM
(17-01-2020, 01:04 PM)vchowe@outlook.com Apologies, I seem to have trouble attaching here.

Kindly use this link;

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1...zZc4nddzIB

You shall kindly see my most current Magisk dashboard as well as an image showing successful patching of stock boot img.
Brother, according to  screenshot the magisk is not installed and it seems you're using latest version of manager. Did you flash patched boot but still didn't get root ?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-01-2020, 01:03 AM
(17-01-2020, 01:04 PM)vchowe@outlook.com Apologies, I seem to have trouble attaching here.
Kindly use this link;

answer @Bhupender890's question
did you successfully flash magisk patched boot? upload a screenshot showing flashing the patched boot successfully
also zip and upload both your stock boot.img and the magisk patched boot.img
vchowe@outlook.com
vchowe@outlook.com
vchowe@outlook.com
18-01-2020, 08:58 AM
Guys,

I switched PCs and somehow managed to root the phone, thanks to your unwavering support. I can't tell exactly why I wasn't able to root it on the other PC.

I really appreciate you guys. You are a life saver.

Please continue to support us as for most of us rooting was only a means to an end we seek. I for one would love to install custom recovery and eventually custoom ROM.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-01-2020, 12:32 PM

(18-01-2020, 08:58 AM)vchowe@outlook.com Guys,
I switched PCs and somehow managed to root the phone, thanks to your unwavering support. I can't tell exactly why I wasn't able to root it on the other PC.

I really appreciate you guys. You are a life saver.

Please continue to support us as for most of us rooting was only a means to an end we seek. I for one would love to install custom recovery and eventually custoom ROM.

you can port twrp using the tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21839.html
for custom roms, we don't collect these. you can check if your device supports project treble then search for gsi custom roms
vchowe@outlook.com
vchowe@outlook.com
vchowe@outlook.com
20-01-2020, 12:41 AM
@X3non,

Thanks. Let me try.
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4