Hovatek Forum GENERAL General Discussions Laptop battery issue
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Laptop battery issue

Laptop battery issue

VeraP
VeraP
VeraP
27-11-2019, 10:24 AM

I'm using a Toshiba laptop and usually, I can use it for about two hours after full-charge..Recently, I noticed that the time period reduces and the frequency of charging getting higher than usual. Now, I cannot use the laptop without plugging to the power supply? Is there a way to fix the issue before purchasing a new battery?
This post was last modified: 29-11-2019, 01:15 PM by hovatek.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
27-11-2019, 05:18 PM
(27-11-2019, 10:24 AM)VeraP I'm using a Toshiba laptop and usually, I can use it for about two hours after full-charge..Recently, I noticed that the time period reduces and the frequency of charging getting higher than usual. Now, I cannot use the laptop without plugging to the power supply? Is there a way to fix the issue before purchasing a new battery?

either replace the battery cells within the battery or replace the battery entirely, whichever one you find easier
This post was last modified: 29-11-2019, 01:16 PM by hovatek.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-11-2019, 01:16 PM
(27-11-2019, 10:24 AM)VeraP I'm using a Toshiba laptop and usually, I can use it for about two hours after full-charge..Recently, I noticed that the time period reduces and the frequency of charging getting higher than usual. Now, I cannot use the laptop without plugging to the power supply? Is there a way to fix the issue before purchasing a new battery?

Could you stop posting in yellow fonts please.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jaffdavis
jaffdavis
jaffdavis
04-05-2020, 09:21 PM
I simply prefer to buy gaming pcs
In that way, I don`t have issues with battery
This post was last modified: 23-05-2020, 08:09 PM by hovatek.