Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My tecno f7 is not coming up after i format it with sp tools
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My tecno f7 is not coming up after i format it with sp tools

My tecno f7 is not coming up after i format it with sp tools

aceavong
aceavong
aceavong
Enthusiastic Member
05-05-2015, 06:21 PM

I had a problem with the Samsung custom rom installed earlier. On removing it with sp tools to replace it back to stock rom, i formatted first, which led to its black out. I read a tread here saying i should flash pre-loader. I did d phone now powers, but shows the tecno screen then go off and on back. Just need d right things i need to fix it. Tnx
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-05-2015, 08:35 PM
(05-05-2015, 06:21 PM)aceavong I had a problem with the Samsung custom rom installed earlier. On removing it with sp tools to replace it back to stock rom, i formatted first, which led to its black out. I read a tread here saying i should flash pre-loader. I did d phone now powers, but shows the tecno screen then go off and on back. Just need d right things i need to fix it. Tnx

which stock ROM did you flash to the phone and how did you get it?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
aceavong
aceavong
aceavong
Enthusiastic Member
05-05-2015, 09:11 PM
It was for phantom a+, and i cant really specify the sight i got it from. It was since January. I just visited the phone yesterday again to give it a try
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-05-2015, 06:20 AM
(05-05-2015, 09:11 PM)aceavong It was for phantom a+, and i cant really specify the sight i got it from. It was since January. I just visited the phone yesterday again to give it a try

ensure there's a formatted SD card in the phone then repeat flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
aceavong
aceavong
aceavong
Enthusiastic Member
06-05-2015, 02:02 PM

There sd card corrupted long before the phone got bad
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-05-2015, 04:11 PM
(06-05-2015, 02:02 PM)aceavong There sd card corrupted long before the phone got bad

1. slot in a working (formatted) SD card and repeat flashing
2. whats the full name of the scatter file in your stock backup?

Note!