Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MAUI META ISSUE
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

MAUI META ISSUE

MAUI META ISSUE

taguotafe
taguotafe
taguotafe
Enthusiastic Member
01-12-2019, 07:26 AM

Hello there. This is my first  post on the forum and it rhymes with help.
I used yo work with Maui meta version 9.xxxxx to more efficiently  repair newer mtk IMEIs than my infinity dongle. Lately  I faced a virus attack so I reinstall my windows OS and did  the same with Maui.  I got the  same UI (uaer interface) but nit the IMEI DOWNLOAD option. In fact, RFT TOOL is the only option avalaible.
Has anyone ever faced this? Can anyone have a clue on what I missed.  Thanks in advance.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
02-12-2019, 01:10 AM
(01-12-2019, 07:26 AM)taguotafe Hello there. This is my first  post on the forum and it rhymes with help.
I used yo work with Maui meta version 9.xxxxx to more efficiently  repair newer mtk IMEIs than my infinity dongle. Lately  I faced a virus attack so I reinstall my windows OS and did  the same with Maui.  I got the  same UI (uaer interface) but nit the IMEI DOWNLOAD option. In fact, RFT TOOL is the only option avalaible.
Has anyone ever faced this? Can anyone have a clue on what I missed.  Thanks in advance.

is it the same v9.xx you've installed? download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15547.html
you can uninstall and reinstall the program, if problem persists then ensure to attach a screenshot of what you're seeing
taguotafe
taguotafe
taguotafe
Enthusiastic Member
02-12-2019, 08:49 AM
Yes it is the same.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Hovatek Mobile
taguotafe
taguotafe
taguotafe
Enthusiastic Member
02-12-2019, 09:10 AM
(02-12-2019, 01:10 AM)freshtyt
(01-12-2019, 07:26 AM)taguotafe Hello there. This is my first  post on the forum and it rhymes with help.

is it the same v9.xx you've installed? download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15547.html
you can uninstall and reinstall the program, if problem persists then ensure to attach a screenshot of what you're seeing
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
02-12-2019, 02:24 PM

(02-12-2019, 08:49 AM)taguotafe Yes it is the same.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Hovatek Mobile

attach a screenshot of what you're seeing
also does this happen to all mtk you connect to maui meta tool? or just a particular device