Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MTK Backup files for Tecno Smartlife Phones

i have noticed a group of Tecno phones tagged Smartlife and even though they bear identical model names with older Tecno phones,their flashfiles/MTK Backup files are different.Examples include but are not limited to M3,H3 and H6.Kindly help us by making MTK Backup files for these phones available.Thanks.Austynbest.

(05-05-2015, 10:23 PM)Austynbest Wrote: i have noticed a group of Tecno phones tagged Smartlife and even though they bear identical model names with older Tecno phones,their flashfiles/MTK Backup files are different.Examples include but are not limited to M3,H3 and H6.Kindly help us by making MTK Backup files for these phones available.Thanks.Austynbest.

they're already available @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and you have download permission for all since you're a Premium member
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(05-06-2015, 06:26 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 10:23 PM)Austynbest Wrote: i have noticed a group of Tecno phones tagged Smartlife and even though they bear identical model names with older Tecno phones,their flashfiles/MTK Backup files are different.Examples include but are not limited to M3,H3 and H6.Kindly help us by making MTK Backup files for these phones available.Thanks.Austynbest.

they're already available @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and you have download permission for all since you're a Premium member

There is no indication in the above link as to which of the files are for Smartlife Tecno Phones.Please how does one differentiate them.Thanks.Austynbest.
(05-06-2015, 12:13 PM)Austynbest Wrote: There is no indication in the above link as to which of the files are for Smartlife Tecno Phones.Please how does one differentiate them.Thanks.Austynbest.

those are their new models. for M3 and P5 (which have old and new OS) , the New OS are the equivalent of Smartlife phones. new OS ROMs are indicated on the Tecno stock ROMs page
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)