Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock Unlock Lg V20 T-Mobile sim lock
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Unlock Lg V20 T-Mobile sim lock

Unlock Lg V20 T-Mobile sim lock

Favour95
Favour95
Favour95
06-12-2019, 11:17 PM

Hi guys, I have an Lg v20 I just got from my sister abroad, and its tied to T-Mobile network, and I want to use it here in Nigeria, I've how do I go about it, without spending Much money. I really need help with this, I took the phone to a repair shop somewhere in town, and the man downgraded the phone to version 7 but still has not been able to unlock the network..
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
07-12-2019, 12:20 PM
(06-12-2019, 11:17 PM)Favour95 Hi guys, I have an Lg v20 I just got from my sister abroad, and its tied to T-Mobile network, and I want to use it here in Nigeria, I've how do I go about it, without spending Much money. I really need help with this, I took the phone to a repair shop somewhere in town, and the man downgraded the phone to version 7 but still has not been able to unlock the network..

no free network unlock and downgrading firmware doesn't remove network lock either
tmobile has an unlock app for their devices, if that doesn't work then search online for websites with unlock support specifically for tmobile unlock app and purchase the unlock service