Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Video call support in Marshmallow
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Video call support in Marshmallow

Video call support in Marshmallow

Arun rajorya
Arun rajorya
Arun rajorya
Enthusiastic Member
07-12-2019, 04:39 PM

Can I add video call feature in Marshmallow (Manually). My device is Vivo Y55s (funtouch os 3.0)
Malwaclever
Malwaclever
Malwaclever
Enthusiastic Member
07-12-2019, 09:23 PM
No its not storage left but it is saying total space is 20mb. Instaed of showing 16gb total space .Now it is showing that ,20 mb. What can do to restore the original phone memory?
Malwaclever
Malwaclever
Malwaclever
Enthusiastic Member
07-12-2019, 09:42 PM
No its not storage left but it is saying total space is 20mb. Instaed of showing 16gb total space .Now it is showing that ,20 mb. What can do to restore the original phone memory?
Arun rajorya
Arun rajorya
Arun rajorya
Enthusiastic Member
08-12-2019, 05:25 AM
(07-12-2019, 09:42 PM)Malwaclever No its not storage left but it is saying total space is 20mb. Instaed of showing 16gb total space .Now it is showing that ,20 mb. What can do to restore the original phone memory?
What are you talking about ?
Malwaclever
Malwaclever
Malwaclever
Enthusiastic Member
08-12-2019, 05:50 AM

I said I have itel it1553 mobile phone now the problem is that the phone is hiding memory. It is a 16gb memory space but it showing that the total space of the phone is 20.46 mb. I can't install any rhing because of the same problem. It was working properly then suddenly it lost its internal memory! So the question is how can I reverse or restore the 16gb memory cause so far there only system apps with any thing else but is saying running out of space some functions stopped working. What can I do apart from flashing and the use of external memory I want to restore the phone memory. Please help
Arun rajorya
Arun rajorya
Arun rajorya
Enthusiastic Member
08-12-2019, 04:24 PM
(08-12-2019, 05:50 AM)Malwaclever I said I have itel it1553 mobile phone now the problem is that the phone is hiding memory. It is a 16gb memory space but it showing that the total space of the phone is 20.46 mb. I can't install any rhing because of the same problem. It was working properly then suddenly it lost its internal memory! So the question is how can I reverse or restore the 16gb memory cause so far there only system apps with any thing else but is saying running out of space some functions stopped working. What can I do apart from flashing and the use of external memory I want to restore the phone memory. Please help
Try to format your device. If this method not work then flash your stock rom again this method definitely work in this case
Malwaclever
Malwaclever
Malwaclever
Enthusiastic Member
08-12-2019, 05:03 PM
Ok thanks i try to do that!
Arun rajorya
Arun rajorya
Arun rajorya
Enthusiastic Member
12-12-2019, 06:13 PM
Can I add video call feature in Marshmallow (Manually). My device is Vivo Y55s (funtouch os 3.0)