Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to create rawprogram0 & patch0 files for a qualcomm firmware
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to create rawprogram0 & patch0 files for a qualcomm firmware

[Tutorial] How to create rawprogram0 & patch0 files for a qualcomm firmware

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Filip620
Filip620
Filip620
Enthusiastic Member
30-01-2021, 11:27 AM

How can I get the gpt file from my working device?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-01-2021, 10:48 AM
(30-01-2021, 11:27 AM)Filip620 How can I get the gpt file from my working device?

backup using qfil @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31475.html or miracle thunder @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-25452.html
Kenuelblack
Kenuelblack
Kenuelblack
04-02-2021, 07:51 AM
I have the next problem

File "C:\Users\kevin\OneDrive\Escritorio\Qualcomm GPTtool\GPTAnalyzer.py", line 35
print sys.version_info ^ SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print(sys.version_info)?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-02-2021, 10:56 AM
(04-02-2021, 07:51 AM)Kenuelblack I have the next problem

File "C:\Users\kevin\OneDrive\Escritorio\Qualcomm GPTtool\GPTAnalyzer.py", line 35
print sys.version_info ^ SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print(sys.version_info)?

what python version do you have installed?
also carry out this test @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-315...#pid207738 and post the outcome
SlatedLux
SlatedLux
SlatedLux
21-05-2021, 07:47 PM

C:\Users\Tester\Downloads\Qualcomm GPTtool\Qualcomm GPTtool>GPTAnalyzer.py gpt_m
ain0.bin > partition.xml

C:\Users\Tester\Downloads\Qualcomm GPTtool\Qualcomm GPTtool>ptool.py -x partitio
n.xml

CWD: C:\Users\Tester\Downloads\Qualcomm GPTtool\Qualcomm GPTtool

XMLFile= partition.xml
OutputToCreate None
PhysicalPartitionNumber 0
verbose False

Looking for partition.xml
----------------------------------------
Searching C:\Users\Tester\Downloads\Qualcomm GPTtool\Qualcomm GPTtool

**Found partition.xml (1780 bytes)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Tester\Downloads\Qualcomm GPTtool\Qualcomm GPTtool\ptool.py", l
ine 2197, in <module>
ParseXML(XMLFile) # parses XMLFile, discovers if GPT or MBR
File "C:\Users\Tester\Downloads\Qualcomm GPTtool\Qualcomm GPTtool\ptool.py", l
ine 948, in ParseXML
root = ET.parse( XMLFile )
File "C:\Python27\lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 1182, in parse
tree.parse(source, parser)
File "C:\Python27\lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 656, in parse
parser.feed(data)
File "C:\Python27\lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 1642, in feed
self._raiseerror(v)
File "C:\Python27\lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 1506, in _raiseerror
raise err
xml.etree.ElementTree.ParseError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 5, colum
n 18

I'm stumped. I tried changing the name, imputing in the .file type, switching it into an image, etc. It's for an Alcatel Idol 3 6045o that I'm trying to flash back to stock because MM took away fastboot options and I want to flash it with custom.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-05-2021, 12:22 PM
(21-05-2021, 07:47 PM)SlatedLux ...I'm stumped. I tried changing the name, imputing in the .file type, switching it into an image, etc. It's for an Alcatel Idol 3 6045o that I'm trying to flash back to stock because MM took away fastboot options and I want to flash it with custom.

do you have a working firehose programmer for this device model? if yes then flash the files using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31476.html
SlatedLux
SlatedLux
SlatedLux
22-05-2021, 05:13 PM
[/quote]

do you have a working firehose programmer for this device model? if yes then flash the files using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31476.html
[/quote]

Hi, I thought I had a working firehose programmer for this model, but it turns out I haven't found one yet. Pertaining to this guide, does anyone have any idea why I'm not getting my two .xml files from it? I've been trying to free this phone for over half a year, and as far as I can see, this is my last hope. It's been a challenge among challenges because there's so much outdated information, broken links, and such out there.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-05-2021, 06:19 PM
(22-05-2021, 05:13 PM)SlatedLux Hi, I thought I had a working firehose programmer for this model, but it turns out I haven't found one yet. Pertaining to this guide, does anyone have any idea why I'm not getting my two .xml files from it? I've been trying to free this phone for over half a year, and as far as I can see, this is my last hope. It's been a challenge among challenges because there's so much outdated information, broken links, and such out there.

xml files won't matter if you don't have the right firehose, you still won't be able to flash and from the link in my previous reply you could see that it's possible to flash without xml file
SlatedLux
SlatedLux
SlatedLux
23-05-2021, 07:26 PM
(23-05-2021, 06:19 PM)X3non
(22-05-2021, 05:13 PM)SlatedLux Hi, I thought I had a working firehose programmer for this model, but it turns out I haven't found one yet. Pertaining to this guide, does anyone have any idea why I'm not getting my two .xml files from it? I've been trying to free this phone for over half a year, and as far as I can see, this is my last hope. It's been a challenge among challenges because there's so much outdated information, broken links, and such out there.

xml files won't matter if you don't have the right firehose, you still won't be able to flash and from the link in my previous reply you could see that it's possible to flash without xml file

Regardless, I want to know why this technique is ineffectual for getting the xml files. This is a good opportunity to learn and improve, and figuring it out will undoubtedly save someone else the grief down the line.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-05-2021, 10:16 AM

(23-05-2021, 07:26 PM)SlatedLux Regardless, I want to know why this technique is ineffectual for getting the xml files. This is a good opportunity to learn and improve, and figuring it out will undoubtedly save someone else the grief down the line.

test your gpt file, try opening it using a tool such as 7zip, it should display a list of partitions
also check the partition.xml you get after using gptanalyzer, it should have partition details for all you see when using 7zip
if not then it's likely your gpt file isn't supported
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next