Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Itel p13 boot loop logo
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Itel p13 boot loop logo

[Please help] Itel p13 boot loop logo

alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
12-12-2019, 02:18 PM

Hi i have this itel p13 in my hands which is in a bootloop. It can’t came on fully. I tried to enter the recovery mode by pressing both power button and vol up.
It will take me to the first option menu that ask the boot type. So when i chose recovery it will try to enter recovery then reboot again to normal but still yet in bootloop.
So i also try to flash it. I downloaded a stock rom from hovatek. When i flash it i still find my self in bootloop. I tried to flash it with miracle box thunder and sp flashtool but still yet no issues resolve. So please help me

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
12-12-2019, 03:07 PM
(12-12-2019, 02:18 PM)alimalamm Hi i have this itel p13 in my hands which is in a bootloop. It can’t came on fully. I tried to enter the recovery mode by pressing both power button and vol up.
It will take me to the first option menu that ask the boot type. So when i chose recovery it will try to enter recovery then reboot again to normal but still yet in bootloop.
So i also try to flash it. I downloaded a stock rom from hovatek. When i flash it i still find my self in bootloop. I tried to flash it with miracle box thunder and sp flashtool but still yet no issues resolve. So please help me

Were you able to flash the phone successfully?
Did you take note of the phone’s original build no?
This post was last modified: 12-12-2019, 03:08 PM by xerxes.
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
12-12-2019, 03:12 PM
I first did a back up using miracle box so i can know the build number. After the backup i loaded the firmware the dump firmware in miracle box to see the build number but it didn’t show none.
I aslo try the read info option in miracle box but still yet it doesn’t give the build. All it gives as infos is the brand and the model.
Of course the flash was successful

alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
12-12-2019, 04:02 PM
(12-12-2019, 03:07 PM)innagee
(12-12-2019, 02:18 PM)alimalamm Hi i have this itel p13 in my hands which is in a bootloop. It can’t came on fully. I tried to enter the recovery mode by pressing both power button and vol up.

Were you able to flash the phone successfully?
Did you take note of the phone’s original build no?

When i went to the internet i only saw but 1 version which itel p13 v032

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-12-2019, 12:14 AM

(12-12-2019, 03:12 PM)alimalamm I first did a back up using miracle box so i can know the build number. After the backup i loaded the firmware the dump firmware in miracle box to see the build number but it didn’t show none.
I aslo try the read info option in miracle box but still yet it doesn’t give the build. All it gives as infos is the brand and the model.
Of course the flash was successful

if you made the backup before you flashed the device, then use method 4 or 7 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html to find the build
after flashing the firmware successfully, where you able to factory reset in recovery successful? or wipe emmc in factory mode (vol down + power) ?