Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Unbrick oppo R6007
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Unbrick oppo R6007

[Please help] Unbrick oppo R6007

alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
15-12-2019, 01:56 PM

Hi i go through a series of error with QFIL TOOL to unbrick my oppo R6007. When open the program and load the programmer path (prog emmc firehorse 8x26) and load the xml files ( rawprogram0 msm 14017xml and patch0.xml).
I will hold vol down and connect the phone and above the program the phone will be detected as qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 (com53). Which proves that drivers is install
Then i will press download. The process will start the i will see the following error
« Download fail: sahara fail:Qsahara server fail: process fail ». From there i don’t know what to do. Please help me

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
15-12-2019, 09:30 PM
(15-12-2019, 01:56 PM)alimalamm Hi i go through a series of error with QFIL TOOL to unbrick my oppo R6007. When open the program and load the programmer path (prog emmc firehorse 8x26) and load the xml files ( rawprogram0 msm 14017xml and patch0.xml).
I will hold vol down and connect the phone and above the program the phone will be detected as qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 (com53). Which proves that drivers is install
Then i will press download. The process will start the i will see the following error
« Download fail: sahara fail:Qsahara server fail: process fail ». From there i don’t know what to do. Please help me

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Have you tried the fix @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-30141.html ?