Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Root tecno KA7
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Root tecno KA7

[Please help] Root tecno KA7

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-12-2019, 09:44 AM

(27-12-2019, 06:10 PM)rggr5 ...
If you want, I can provide you my Gdrive link for this tool if admin allows.

you are free to

(28-12-2019, 02:06 AM)rggr5 But why are you not using sp flash tool, why are you not mentioning about this, ...

unfortunately, sp flash tool won't flash any image that isn't signed to devices such as this one where the firmware files come pre-signed e.g boot-sign.img and there's no way of signing the image since no one knows the keys used by the OEM
rggr5
rggr5
rggr5
Techie Member
28-12-2019, 01:24 PM
Well, this is the reason he can't use SP ,otherwise I used to understand that it can make flashing in any MTK device. At least i knew it now thanks for making me aware.

Kk tool:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-7s0kmt...p=drivesdk
Installation password included in .txt file.
This post was last modified: 29-12-2019, 05:35 AM by rggr5.
Monroot
Monroot
Monroot
Enthusiastic Member
12-01-2020, 02:04 AM
After several weeks I had to find myself by the problem that prevented my phone from being rooting. The problem is that with ADB FastBoot it was not the boot.img file that was in my ADB file; I tried to put it everywhere in my computer but it was not working in neck in ne or in d. Per luck I put it on a USB key and after the Flash Boot command I indicated the address of the e-file folder: / My file / new / boot.img. And there it walked as by magic after days and weeks of impasse. Thanks anyway for your help; I hope you are going to include this in your tutorials because everyone does not have the same computer or the same systems
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3