Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Coolpad 8713
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Coolpad 8713

Coolpad 8713

Ebraem Haerun
Ebraem Haerun
Ebraem Haerun
25-12-2019, 05:43 PM

Please i have download the firmware or stock rom for my coolpad 8713 from your link and after extracting the zip file there is no scatter file in it only .img files . my coolpad got brick and really need to fix it. Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-12-2019, 04:50 PM
(25-12-2019, 05:43 PM)Ebraem Haerun Please i have download the firmware or stock rom for my coolpad 8713 from your link and after extracting the zip file there is no scatter file in it only .img files . my coolpad got brick and really need to fix it. Thanks

CP 8713 should be qualcomm, you wont find scatter file for qualcomm. you can flash using fastboot or qfil depending on the firmware contents
attach a full screenshot showing the contents of the firmware you downloaded. you can upload your screenshot to imgur.com then post the link
Ebraem Haerun
Ebraem Haerun
Ebraem Haerun
28-12-2019, 01:16 PM
I tried the fastboot with some help of video from youtube but my CP 8713 cannot boot into fastboot, when i press the power button+ volume up it will just stuck at the boot logo, I've tried the volume+ and - but nothing showed up. One mistake i made before my phone bricked was i flashed a wrong firmware on it. When i press the power button it will show a Chinese word and turn it self off and when i plug it on charger it automatically power it self on amd stuck on the wrong firmware that i have flashed on it(tecno). Really need your help on this problem. Thanks
rggr5
rggr5
rggr5
Techie Member
28-12-2019, 01:53 PM
But why did you flash a wrong firmware???
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-12-2019, 06:24 PM

(28-12-2019, 01:16 PM)Ebraem Haerun I tried the fastboot with some help of video from youtube but my CP 8713 cannot boot into fastboot, when i press the power button+ volume up it will just stuck at the boot logo, I've tried the volume+ and - but nothing showed up. One mistake i made before my phone bricked was i flashed a wrong firmware on it. When i press the power button it will show a Chinese word and turn it self off and when i plug it on charger it automatically power it self on amd stuck on the wrong firmware that i have flashed on it(tecno). Really need your help on this problem. Thanks

upload the screenshot i requested for
btw how did you flash this wrong firmware? which tool did you flash with?