Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android STK not working correctly.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

STK not working correctly.

STK not working correctly.

Dilone61
Dilone61
Dilone61
Experienced Member
06-01-2020, 12:38 PM

Hi, thanks for being there to help us. It's always great. My itel IT1409 phone has this tendency that annoys me. When I open the STK, it opens fine but any item inside it cannot be opened, just loads and loads forever, but when I put a SIM card from another network the STK works just fine. When I bought it the STK was working just fine until sometime in October when I noticed the issue. It started slowly by slowly, it took time to open until it reached a point that it could not open at all.
What can be the problem? Thanks.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
06-01-2020, 08:04 PM
(06-01-2020, 12:38 PM)Dilone61 Hi, thanks for being there to help us. It's always great. My itel IT1409 phone has this tendency that annoys me. When I open the STK, it opens fine but any item inside it cannot be opened, just loads and loads forever, but when I put a SIM card from another network the STK works just fine. When I bought it the STK was working just fine until sometime in October when I noticed the issue. It started slowly by slowly, it took time to open until it reached a point that it could not open at all.

The issue might be from the network carrier.
Have you tried factory resetting the phone?
Also, try the STK on a different phone with your same carrier sim.
Dilone61
Dilone61
Dilone61
Experienced Member
07-01-2020, 02:21 AM
(06-01-2020, 08:04 PM)innagee
(06-01-2020, 12:38 PM)Dilone61 Hi, thanks for being there to help us. It's always great. My itel IT1409 phone has this tendency that annoys me. When I open the STK, it opens fine but any item inside it cannot be opened, just loads and loads forever, but when I put a SIM card from another network the STK works just fine. When I bought it the STK was working just fine until sometime in October when I noticed the issue. It started slowly by slowly, it took time to open until it reached a point that it could not open at all.

The issue might be from the network carrier.
Have you tried factory resetting the phone?
Also, try the STK on a different phone with your same carrier sim.

I have tried factory resetting the phone but to no success. I have tried the same SIM on another phone and it's working just fine. Put another SIM from the same carrier and it worked not. Just loads but the options are not being opened.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-01-2020, 10:26 AM
(07-01-2020, 02:21 AM)Dilone61 I have tried factory resetting the phone but to no success. I have tried the same SIM on another phone and it's working just fine. Put another SIM from the same carrier and it worked not. Just loads but the options are not being opened.

have you tried flashing stock firmware?
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
08-01-2020, 06:16 PM

(07-01-2020, 02:21 AM)Dilone61 I have tried factory resetting the phone but to no success. I have tried the same SIM on another phone and it's working just fine. Put another SIM from the same carrier and it worked not. Just loads but the options are not being opened.

Did you make any modification to the OS like root?
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
08-01-2020, 06:22 PM

Go to Settings > App > All (its show system on some devices)
Look for SIM Toolkit . Clear data & cache then force stop
Turn on airplane mode then turn it off and try launch SIM toolkit again
Dilone61
Dilone61
Dilone61
Experienced Member
10-01-2020, 03:15 AM
(08-01-2020, 06:16 PM)maxpayne

Did you make any modification to the OS like root?

No it is not rooted. I'm using the original firmware.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
13-01-2020, 08:40 PM
(10-01-2020, 03:15 AM)Dilone61 No it is not rooted. I'm using the original firmware.

Have you tried my suggestion above?