Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Miracle without box
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Miracle without box

Miracle without box

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
gayble
gayble
gayble
08-01-2020, 06:24 AM

Dear Hovatek can you please help me for my Alldocube X1 T801 8.4inch 
Model : Mtk6797 Alldocube X1 Android 7.1.1 (8.4")

After i use Miracle with box to backup my mtk6797 and know i unable to boot into twrp recovery.... Before it able to boot into twrp recovery using combination press on key home + power + volume up

But now it only able boot into twrp by using app method 
Can you please help me thanks you very much
Please see the attached pictures of my tablet phone information
.png
Screenshot_20200107-200918.png
Size: 181.88 KB / Downloads: 8

And this two links is the CUBE-T801-ALLDOCUBE-20180807 STOCK Firmware and twrp that I flash on my tablet phone mtk6797 alldocube X1 T801 8.4inch 
1)https://www.getdroidtips.com/stock-rom-a...-firmware/
2)https://unofficialtwrp.com/alldocube-x1-root-twrp-3-2/
This post was last modified: 08-01-2020, 09:14 AM by gayble.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-01-2020, 11:36 AM
(08-01-2020, 06:24 AM)gayble Dear Hovatek can you please help me for my Alldocube X1 T801 8.4inch 
Model : Mtk6797 Alldocube X1 Android 7.1.1 (8.4")

After i use Miracle with box to backup my mtk6797 and know i unable to boot into twrp recovery.... Before it able to boot into twrp recovery using combination press on key home + power + volume up

very unlikely that miracle box backup had anything to do with your keys and recovery mode
are you certain that this is the same key combination you used to boot into recovery mode on this particular device?
have you tried other key combo? e.g vol up + power button
have you tried confirming if the hardware keys are still functional? boot to homescreen to test all the keys
gayble
gayble
gayble
08-01-2020, 01:03 PM
1) i 100% sure that after i use Miracle without box backup then i unable to use the combination key to boot into recovery mode

2) i 100% sure on same time i use this combination key method first press on home then press on power then press on volume up and it will go into boot mode because on the same day i have try to boot into boot mode and after i use Miracle without box backup then i unable to use the combination key to boot into boot mode

3) but now i use the same combination first press on home then press on power then press on volume up and it will go into home screen and unable to go into to boot mode

4) i have confirming the hardware keys are still functional
After i boot into home screen i have tested all hardware key it still functional
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-01-2020, 06:47 PM
(08-01-2020, 01:03 PM)gayble 1) i 100% sure that after i use Miracle without box backup then i unable to use the combination key to boot into recovery mode

2) i 100% sure on same time i use this combination key method first press on home then press on power then press on volume up and it will go into boot mode because on the same day i have try to boot into boot mode and after i use Miracle without box backup then i unable to use the combination key to boot into boot mode

3) but now i use the same combination first press on home then press on power then press on volume up and it will go into home screen and unable to go into to boot mode

After i boot into home screen i have tested all hardware key it still functional

While the phone is off, hold Volume up button first then Power button and keep holding both. Once you see the boot logo (i.e the phone shows light), release the Power button and keep holding Volume up button.
Lets know what happens.
This post was last modified: 08-01-2020, 06:48 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gayble
gayble
gayble
08-01-2020, 07:34 PM

(08-01-2020, 06:47 PM)hovatek
(08-01-2020, 01:03 PM)gayble 1) i 100% sure that after i use Miracle without box backup then i unable to use the combination key to boot into recovery mode

While the phone is off, hold Volume up button first then Power button and keep holding both. Once you see the boot logo (i.e the phone shows light), release the Power button and keep holding Volume up button.
Lets know what happens.
1) i have try all kind of combination but didn't work only first press on home then press on power then press on volume work
but now it unable work
2) and i already used this method to boot into twrp to do two backup and flash supersu 

3) now i try to restore my tablet using miracle without box single bin file that i have backup but unable to restore my tablet it show me this message (none tablet) please see the pictures
.jpg
6SharedScreenshot.jpg
Size: 325.55 KB / Downloads: 6

can i know how to resolve this problem
This post was last modified: 09-01-2020, 06:04 AM by gayble.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
08-01-2020, 08:01 PM
(08-01-2020, 07:34 PM)gayble
(08-01-2020, 06:47 PM)hovatek

Lets know what happens.
1) i have try all kind of combination but didn't work only first press on home then press on power then press on volume work
but now it unable work

2) now i try to restore my tablet using miracle without box single bin file that i have backup but unable to restore my tablet it show me this message (none tablet) please see the pictures
can i know how to resolve this problem

Didn’t you backup firmware in scatter format?
gayble
gayble
gayble
09-01-2020, 06:02 AM
1) I only backup scatter files of nram.bin Preloader.bin recovery.bin boot.bin

2) what is the meaning of (none tablet) on miracle box 
.jpg
6SharedScreenshot.jpg
Size: 325.55 KB / Downloads: 5

3) now i try to restore my tablet using miracle without box single bin file that i have backup but unable to restore my tablet it show me this message (none tablet)
.jpg
6SharedScreenshot.jpg
Size: 325.55 KB / Downloads: 5

4) can you please help me on this issue i use miracle to restore my IMEI but i get this message please see the attach 
.jpg
7SharedScreenshot.jpg
Size: 358.88 KB / Downloads: 6

Can i know what to do next to resolve this problem
Or do you have other methods to restore IMEI on mtk6797
This post was last modified: 09-01-2020, 11:05 AM by gayble.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-01-2020, 12:06 PM
(09-01-2020, 06:02 AM)gayble 1) I only backup scatter files of nram.bin Preloader.bin recovery.bin boot.bin
2) what is the meaning of (none tablet) on miracle box 
3) now i try to restore my tablet using miracle without box single bin file that i have backup but unable to restore my tablet it show me this message (none tablet)
4) can you please help me on this issue i use miracle to restore my IMEI but i get this message please see the attach 

try a different miracle version e.g v2.82
to restore your imei, flash back your nvram backup or see other methods @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-30804.html

you can attempt to cut the single bin file using wwr mtk tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html
use the single bin file as both emmc_boot1 and emmc_user backups
when done with the cutting, then flash the scatter file firmware using sp flash tool
gayble
gayble
gayble
09-01-2020, 01:52 PM
I have try miracle version v2.82 still unable to restore IMEI tbe some messages appear
.jpg
7SharedScreenshot.jpg

1) can you please help me on this issue i use miracle to restore my IMEI but i get this message please see the attach
.jpg
7SharedScreenshot.jpg

This post was last modified: 09-01-2020, 01:54 PM by gayble.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-01-2020, 06:58 PM

(09-01-2020, 01:52 PM)gayble I have try miracle version v2.82 still unable to restore IMEI tbe some messages appear

1) can you please help me on this issue i use miracle to restore my IMEI but i get this message please see the attach

Please create a new thread for the IMEI issue to avoid a mixup. This thread is for your TWRP-button combo issue.
If all you did was backup then nothing on your device should have changed. Did you flash anything after the backup?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next