Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HOW DO I DISPLAY NETWORK AREA/LOCATION ON MY ANDROID PHONE
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

HOW DO I DISPLAY NETWORK AREA/LOCATION ON MY ANDROID PHONE

HOW DO I DISPLAY NETWORK AREA/LOCATION ON MY ANDROID PHONE

addae
addae
addae
10-01-2020, 09:31 AM

please i need help to set my  android phone to display  area  network  name on home SCREEN  like old Nokia 3310 and there rest use to do.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
10-01-2020, 11:39 AM
(10-01-2020, 09:31 AM)addae please i need help to set my  android phone to display  area  network  name on home SCREEN  like old Nokia 3310 and there rest use to do.

area network name? what's that?
addae
addae
addae
11-01-2020, 02:32 AM
Like where or town or village where the network pole has been fix.May be telecommunication network company fix a pole at may be lagos state. The name of the area or townships name normally display on the home screen of the phone.( it will display like MTN- LAGOS on the home screen or MTN - ACCRA-CIRCLE.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
11-01-2020, 11:59 AM
(11-01-2020, 02:32 AM)addae Like where or town or village where the network pole has  been fix.May be telecommunication  network company fix a pole at may be  lagos state. The name of the area or townships name normally  display  on the home screen of the phone.( it will display like  MTN- LAGOS on the home screen or MTN - ACCRA-CIRCLE.

contact your network provider and ask if such feature still works and if your device can use the feature